HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I was a "Meitheal Leader" in my 5th Year of Secondary School. I don't know what that is called outside of my county soz.

My job was to help out all the first years, get them settled in, make sure everything was okay, they were all getting along and being nice, take care of any bullying etc.
    In England that'd be Y11 Phil ....dunno about oher Country's though!

Glad this was'nt you at my first School though - Y11's and 7 would never mix at all under any circumstances (or even wanna b seen 2 yards near each other) or the Y11 Show 7s who was boss/detest them lol

Tokens

No, I was 'thick' (dyslexic) and didn't kiss backside.
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Does class clown count?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    Does class clown count?
    Would guess so ... applies to me too in a way m8!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was a monitor in sixth form (think most schools call it a prefect)
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I think half out of my education years, I became a class rep or assistant. I had once become the batch leader but that was just for a small period. I always have a leadership skill but not for a very huge crowds.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh wow, reading this thread made me remember so much from school.

In year 5 we would go to one of the local primary schools and be allocated a buddy, that way when we moved into year 6 and they moved into year 3 we could help them! They would also come to our school for the day and hang around with us too. I was really lucky, I asked to go to the primary school I never went to so I could meet new people and then on the day of the other school trip (the one I'd been to between 4-7) there was an illness/shortage so I got to go to that one too! I had two buddies which was fun and weirdly enough one of my best mates was cousins with one of my buddies too.

In year 7 we had a boy and a girl from each form get nominated to be part of the council thing - at the time I was extremely shy, I only really spoke to this guy called Steven (we were the closest and best friends possible, people obviously thought we were off out) so of course they nominated me and him for the council thing. People asked to be it back then, but I never did but everyone wanted me to be it for some reason. We got to go to meetings it was fun.

In year 9-10 I was in the running to be Gala Queen at my town's annual gala. It involved an interview and I apparently was the runner up from it, so if the other person didn't want to do it or couldn't then I would have been it.

I also held the most improved in PE/Sport for a year then came 3rd the year after because of my work in volleyball and rounders.

In year 11 I was a Peer Mentor - it was a club that ran at lunch times whereby new year 7 pupils could come for fun and games, homework help and so on. We had to decide who did which mentoring session, I think there were about 12 of us, and of course I got to be with the guy Steven and his twin brother Robert lmao.
    Last edited by Samantha; 15-10-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

In school i was Secretary for student council. And also when i played sports in high school i was a captain for my volleyball and basketball team. I guess that kinda counts too hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234