HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like that one ^^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Robo is silly. *nod*

Despite agreeing that habbo relationships are tah saddest thing since sliced bread (=/)... I do think they help give people a boost when it comes to self confidence: a person who's never seen you before/met you loves you and compliments you 24-7? *runs off to dating game* Mwahahaha....
    You say that you're in control... You say that you are...I can't think of a time... When you looked less alive... You said, "Wait until light, my dear"... Just wait until light... One more day will go by...Maybe today you should try...To look past the mirror and find...Look past the mirror...That there's something inside...

[..x//myspace.xx]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by !!!Liam!!!
    Mmmk I never have online gf/bf's Rofl but It'll be fun ''/
    I can only find non hc noobs that are like OMGZ I AV A PURA BED LOZLS!!"!"£$£%"£$^¬!¬"$$£%$^312W121242354BOB BA£$%$^£$%£^12
    LMAO OMGZ I AV A PURA BED LOZLS Rofl !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Postbag
    LMAO OMGZ I AV A PURA BED LOZLS Rofl !
    I have 3

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Benji™
    I have 3
    Raunchy ;o
    You say that you're in control... You say that you are...I can't think of a time... When you looked less alive... You said, "Wait until light, my dear"... Just wait until light... One more day will go by...Maybe today you should try...To look past the mirror and find...Look past the mirror...That there's something inside...

[..x//myspace.xx]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlankBarbie
    Raunchy ;o
    Yer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Net relationships are stupid i think how could pixels turn you on
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eamonns
    Net relationships are stupid i think how could pixels turn you on
    People don't datefor pixels they look beyond that. Those pixels have a personality. They're human and have emotions and feelings. Who said anything about "pixels turning people on"? No-oneso why bring it up. People are too sky in reality and think that e-dating is easier and less intimidating. This also gives them confidence in real life for when and if they do decided to go out and get a girl/boyfriend. So before you start saying "ow can a pixel turn someone on" think again. It's "personality that turns people on"
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie
    People don't datefor pixels they look beyond that. Those pixels have a personality. They're human and have emotions and feelings. Who said anything about "pixels turning people on"? No-oneso why bring it up. People are too sky in reality and think that e-dating is easier and less intimidating. This also gives them confidence in real life for when and if they do decided to go out and get a girl/boyfriend. So before you start saying "ow can a pixel turn someone on" think again. It's "personality that turns people on"
    *How could pixels turn you on
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They don't turn anyone on.
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast