HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zipol View Post
    The Yellow Spaceship Door lol, your about 1200c out
    That's because they're not traded very often and unfortunately we don't have them on hand to sell to make a more accurate value.

However, as we have such an extensive database of values we are bound to need some help if a certain range, or type aren't the ones we tend to see quite often so thank you for suggesting some values.

With the Yellow Spaceship Door though, you say that they've 'apparently' sold for 60 Gold Bars, and that we're 1200 Credits out - we can't just change values on assumptions for most cases, but we can try work out a value that would be fair *if* those have already sold for that amount. Continue to keep updating us with values though, especially those traded less and less nowadays Tom. I'm not on my laptop currently so I haven't been able to change some yet, but again thank you all for helping out!
    Last edited by Samantha; 08-05-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I can understand it will be hard for Habbox staff to keep a track of supers because they aren't traded often. I'm guessing rare values can still be changed even if a trade hasn't taken place?

For instance the Pink Dragon Lamp is 4494c on Habbox at the moment - With #5 selling at the moment with an "apparent" highest offer of 280gb. I doubt very much that 280gb is a serious offer but I would say for certain that the value needs to be upped. So would it be upped in that case? Or does it have to be evidenced?
    @Samanfa;
    (Thanks in advance for clearing that up Sam)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I can understand it will be hard for Habbox staff to keep a track of supers because they aren't traded often. I'm guessing rare values can still be changed even if a trade hasn't taken place?

For instance the Pink Dragon Lamp is 4494c on Habbox at the moment - With #5 selling at the moment with an "apparent" highest offer of 280gb. I doubt very much that 280gb is a serious offer but I would say for certain that the value needs to be upped. So would it be upped in that case? Or does it have to be evidenced?
    @Samanfa;
    (Thanks in advance for clearing that up Sam)
    I'm pretty sure we're able to change without trades, I think with having a trade though it really helps with a more average value and gets an opinion from an actual trade and from those selling/buying if that makes sense?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shocksz

On that note, the #5 pdrag apparently just sold for 310 gbs...

I'd honestly value any pdrag to be at least 150 gbs right now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    On that note, the #5 pdrag apparently just sold for 310 gbs...

I'd honestly value any pdrag to be at least 150 gbs right now.
    Who to?

310gb is a stupid price to pay for a Pink Dragon. Sceptical :Slant:

.."apparently" just reinforces that it didn't. When I asked SkyBlue420 about his 280gb offer yesterday he wouldn't even tell me the highest bidder.
    Last edited by Zak; 12-05-2015 at 08:19 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shocksz

@Zak; While I agree it's a ridiculously stupid amount, I bet there's someone who would pay that much for it. He said the buyer wants to remain anonymous for now, only time will tell now if he sold it or not.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Can't see it. Why does he care about the buyer now that he has supposedly sold it :rolleyes:.. Deals done. We'll see.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shocksz

a.t.a.u apparently bought it. Haven't seen him have it yet, though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shocking View Post
    a.t.a.u apparently bought it. Haven't seen him have it yet, though.
    He was talking to him the other day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12