HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have failed it twice Waiting on another test date now, hopefully get one and PASS before I move away next month.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Yeah first time, not far off 4 years ago now!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i passed first time surprisingly since i'm a nervous driver

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

I didn't pass first time, it was quite a stressful test and I was doing quite well until someone wouldn't move at traffic lights even though they were green and I stalled. By the time I got the car started again I went to move, but the light changed to red and I had to stop suddenly. The woman was brutal though, she wouldn't talk to me and stayed eerily quiet the whole time, even when I tried to talk to her. My driver instructor believed that this was just a slip up on the day and told me to book it again for a few days later and I passed with flying colours. The man I got for this test put me at ease straight away and I could also talk to him during the test.

The theory test was also very easy for me. I more or less got every question right, with 1 wrong.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Failed Theory & Practical once before I passed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

passed it the first time, it'll be 10 years ago later this year and I'll have to get it renewed

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I passed at the start of the month after a year and a half of lessons. Failed 3 times before and on really pathetic things which I was stupid for doing. I love driving but I hated lessons even though my instructors were friendly and funny. And I really hated tests - so nervous on the day!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

2nd time for me, and glad about it frankly. If I'd been given a pass after the first test (which he could have done as I had a borderline score or something) I'd be a much worse driver now I'm sure because I learned a lot more about control and judgement after that. I still went to France illegally and crashed a year later, but control and judgement.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I passed it first try, I got caught speeding on my way home so I may or may not have to go for it again depending on how many tickets are still on my record
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

In Ontario we have our G1, G2 and G. (G1 being your "beginners", and so on) I almost failed by G1 by one question, and I failed my G2 once because she had said I almost hit someone on a hill... but there was no one there. I aced it the second time...
    Getting my G was easy.. though it it's the final level and usually the hardest.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast