HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default General Election 2015

Thought it would be interesting to have a general chat thread about the General Election.. just airing your views randomly without the need for a news article!

----

A few days ago we had questions to our candidates here. Marginal seat; only candidates worth looking at are Labour and Conservative though. The others lack any real support.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Nothing really exciting given I live jointly in two hardcore Labour seats. Had a few leaflets.

On a personal level I have convinced/know of four Tory family members now voting Ukip, one former Labour family member voting Ukip, three friends from traditional Labour families voting Ukip (as well as their family members) and one friend who is convincing his mother to jump too. Another friend who identifies as left wing is also going purple after I convinced him and after he saw Farage in the Debates. So I think i've done a pretty good job in that regard.

I reckon, including my own, that's nearly 15+ people i've influenced in some way.

Another thought is this, especially for the Tory Party: many people have already posted their ballots via postal votes. Slim chance even with a late swing to win.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 28-04-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

the seat where i live is a safe conservative seat but where i lived before is very marginal apparently between labours joan ryan and conservatives nick de bois

nick de bois i see all the time even when election stuff isn't going on but joan ryan who lost her seat in 2010 i never see around and i read she spent the most during the expenses scandal

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I voted in postal vote. More interested in mayoral election over here. Good candidate being smeared by Labour so it's 50/50 how it could go.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    I voted in postal vote. More interested in mayoral election over here. Good candidate being smeared by Labour so it's 50/50 how it could go.
    Is your area that one that's having loads of votes on the same day, I heard there was a place in England having like 4 ballots on 7th May.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ours is 3, not us.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

my mum is voting for me (proxy vote) since i won't be at home to!
    i only know my snp candidate, politics isn't a huge thing here and the only people who bother with us are SNP people

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We've got local council elections happening on 7th May as well, and the only info we've had for that is from the Labour candidate, all the other parties have only bothered with the general election material. My constituency is too close to call between Con and Lab, but I reckon Con will hold on to it.

I'm really debating whether to stay up Thursday night and watch the results, not sure if I can teach 3 lessons on no sleep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    We've got local council elections happening on 7th May as well, and the only info we've had for that is from the Labour candidate, all the other parties have only bothered with the general election material. My constituency is too close to call between Con and Lab, but I reckon Con will hold on to it.

I'm really debating whether to stay up Thursday night and watch the results, not sure if I can teach 3 lessons on no sleep.
    I will be staying up for sure

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope they get the E4/X Factor/BGT voiceover guy; 'And now... it's time... for the... GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS'.

Then at the end Dermot can come on:

And with 280 seats each, it's deadlock. I can reveal that the party with the least votes and leaving the competition the tonight, is...

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast