HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPad + Exams

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

We do have iPads as an extra resource at our school, but definitely not one for each pupil... and we use them very rarely, most of the internet stuff happens on the school laptops/computers; not sure why we even have the iPads tbh.

But yeah, I think it's important that we learn things the good old way... textbooks :/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is how you foster ineptitude. What the hell lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

at my sisters school all free school meal kids have an ipad now funded by school it really helps my sister as she has a learning disability, teachers installed all apps for her and obviously something has helped as she's just got an A in her english mock despite being told years ago she'd probably never sit any gcse's because of her learning disability. I don't however think internet should be used in exams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12