HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

why so many religious people in the room?
    (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    Easily your most embarrassing, pathetic, small-minded post that you have ever put on this forum, Dan.

This is completely normal in mosques, and - let's now destroy your anti-Islam post, it is also completely normal in countries across the world in churches (some being ex-colonial countries, but then we all know the British were totally for everyone mixing together, right?).
    According to Dan it’s perfectly fine to discriminate against a gay person by refusing to sell them flowers but god forbid some people want to voluntarily sit apart from one another. He's just one massive hypocrite who pretends to believe in libertarianism and free rights when it suits him.
    Last edited by The Don; 03-05-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Isn't it interesting how @Chippiewill; @lawrawrrr; @conservative; and @Kardan; all manage such amazing mental gymnastics.

If I made an argument against gay marriage for example or for the married family, then they are the same people who would come down on me like a tonne of bricks calling me a racist, outdated, bigoted, how dare I express such attitudes in 2015... but when it comes to members of 'the community' sitting their women separate (are you REALLY naive enough to think the women aren't under the order of the men there) then it's all okay for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    According to Dan it’s perfectly fine to discriminate against a gay person by refusing to sell them flowers but god forbid some people want to voluntarily sit apart from one another. He's just one massive hypocrite who pretends to believe in libertarianism and free rights when it suits him.
    I am not arguing one way or the other.

This is about why Labour isn't making a stand for gender equality in one of their own meetings when usually they can't stop harping on about it.

Q: why is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake
    why so many religious people in the room?
    It's one of those colonised areas.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-05-2015 at 02:07 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    How is it Labour's fault if the women choose to segregate themselves though? They can't force people to sit places. Unless a Labour party member segregated them then I see nothing wrong with this. All it really proves is that there are some less progressively-minded people who are at least considering a Labour vote.
    Why aren't Labour standing by their principles and refusing to condemn such practices that have no place in modern Britain? (as Labour PR would usually say)

It's amazing how you and Labour reckon you're so 'progressive' yet here you are in 2015 defending a gender segregated audience. Hilariously hypocritical.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Are you suggesting that those running the event should have forced everyone to switch seats against their will... in the name of freedom and equality?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Are you suggesting that those running the event should have forced everyone to switch seats against their will... in the name of freedom and equality?
    Had they had any principles they should have boycotted it and said that they wanted nothing to do with such backwards attitudes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    It's amazing how you and Labour reckon you're so 'progressive' yet here you are in 2015 defending a gender segregated audience. Hilariously hypocritical.
    Dan:

a) Learn the difference between hypocritical and inconsistent
    b) I am against forced gender segregation, and if there were any substantive evidence of that other than you and the Guido readership applying your skewed world view upon the situation then I'd agree, it's not on. However considering there is zero evidence indicating it was forced I'm perfectly happy for women to segregate themselves from men and men from women to suit their religious beliefs even if I personally don't agree with the practice.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So their discriminative cultural practices are backwards attitudes and yours are upholding fine traditions and moral health
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Dan:

a) Learn the difference between hypocritical and inconsistent
    It is hypocritical, and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill
    b) I am against forced gender segregation, and if there were any substantive evidence of that other than you and the Guido readership applying your skewed world view upon the situation then I'd agree, it's not on. However considering there is zero evidence indicating it was forced I'm perfectly happy for women to segregate themselves from men and men from women if it fits their religious beliefs.
    Skewed world view? You mean like the fact that in these cultures the men basically own the women?

Even if the women did choose to sit apart, left wing ideology would still argue this is oppression... so why are Labour happy to sit by as it happens?

Answer: because they're a shower of hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    So their discriminative cultural practices are backwards attitudes and yours are upholding fine traditions and moral health
    You don't know my opinions on this particular matter.

I'm just arguing from a self-proclaimed progressive perspective who are usually loudmouths when it comes to women's rights yet here they fall silent much in the same way they fell silent when the abuse of thousands of children was and is taking place across 'diverse' areas of this country.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-05-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    It is hypocritical, and you know it.
    Then I suggest you consult a dictionary because that's not what hypocritical means. Your use of the term 'mental gymnastics' means even you don't think its hypocritical even if you don't understand what the word means.
    Chippiewill.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast