HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Then I suggest you consult a dictionary because that's not what hypocritical means. Your use of the term 'mental gymnastics' means even you don't think its hypocritical even if you don't understand what the word means.
    As usual you resort to arguing about words just as you'll often debate the title of the thread rather than the topic itself.

Mental gymnastics, as I predicted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Isn't it interesting how @Chippiewill; @lawrawrrr; @conservative; and @Kardan; all manage such amazing mental gymnastics.

If I made an argument against gay marriage for example or for the married family, then they are the same people who would come down on me like a tonne of bricks calling me a racist, outdated, bigoted, how dare I express such attitudes in 2015... but when it comes to members of 'the community' sitting their women separate (are you REALLY naive enough to think the women aren't under the order of the men there) then it's all okay for some strange reason.

I am not arguing one way or the other.

This is about why Labour isn't making a stand for gender equality in one of their own meetings when usually they can't stop harping on about it.

Q: why is that.

It's one of those colonised areas.
    How is this gender inequality? The women are sitting level with the men, just they are divided. This is not uncommon practice across the world (it even happens in some English British schools!!!).

By the way, your example of gay marriage is laughable when talking to me. Focus on my username, then round up my views on the topic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Even if the women did choose to sit apart, left wing ideology would still argue this is oppression...
    Oppression of who? The women are as oppressed as the men in this situation.

WTF are you smoking.
    Chippiewill.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    How is this gender inequality? The women are sitting level with the men, just they are divided. This is not uncommon practice across the world (it even happens in some English British schools!!!).
    And it was Labour who abolished many of the segregated boys and girls schools in an effort to promote gender equality. Now whatever you or I may think about gender segregation, the truth is that Labour believes men and women are completely the same/equal. So why the double standards in this ghetto?

Quote Originally Posted by conservative
    By the way, your example of gay marriage is laughable when talking to me. Focus on my username, then round up my views on the topic.
    What about it?

I haven't ever heard you argue for one conservative view... except right now where you're siding with ultraconservative Islamic orthodoxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Oppression of who? The women are as oppressed as the men in this situation.

WTF are you smoking.
    HAHAHAHAHA can't even distinguish between Islamic culture and how Islamic states treat their citizens.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

And it was Labour who abolished many of the segregated boys and girls schools in an effort to promote gender equality. Now whatever you or I may think about gender segregation, the truth is that Labour believes men and women are completely the same/equal. So why the double standards in this ghetto?

What about it?

I haven't ever heard you argue for one conservative view... except right now where you're siding with ultraconservative Islamic orthodoxy.
    This has nothing to do with 'ultraconservative Islamic orthodoxy'. Stop being such a prat, Dan. This is not unique to Islam. Islam is not the creator of paedophilia. Or segregration. Or any of the other **** you try to pin on it. For **** sake, views that YOU portray are exactly the reason so many people have a fear of UKIP ever having any power.

And branding this a ghetto? Really?

And my post made it quite clear that you are unaware of my views on gay marriage.

THERE IS NOTHING UNEQUAL ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN SITTING IN TWO SEPARATE GROUPS WHEN THEY ARE IN LINE WITH EACH OTHER.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You don't know my opinions on this particular matter..
    Yeah I do because you said that this "segregation" is a backwards attitude that anyone with principles should boycott. As for women's rights, it's absolutely their right to follow the doctrines of a certain system of beliefs, and let's not forget that the Catholic church also promotes segregation between men and women, as do you in fact with your belief that traditional gender roles should be upheld - that is segregation on a far larger scale than simply sitting 5 feet away
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by conservative View Post
    This has nothing to do with 'ultraconservative Islamic orthodoxy'. Stop being such a prat, Dan. This is not unique to Islam. Islam is not the creator of paedophilia. Or segregration. Or any of the other **** you try to pin on it. For **** sake, views that YOU portray are exactly the reason so many people have a fear of UKIP ever having any power.
    Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxfordshire, Luton, Bradford........ the list goes on and on and on.

And branding this a ghetto? Really?
    Why so shocked? Tower Hamlets is by all means a ghetto and look at that paradise.

And my post made it quite clear that you are unaware of my views on gay marriage.

THERE IS NOTHING UNEQUAL ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN SITTING IN TWO SEPARATE GROUPS WHEN THEY ARE IN LINE WITH EACH OTHER.
    Just like the Saudi Arabian parliament then.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Yeah I do because you said that this "segregation" is a backwards attitude that anyone with principles should boycott. As for women's rights, it's absolutely their right to follow the doctrines of a certain system of beliefs, and let's not forget that the Catholic church also promotes segregation between men and women, as do you in fact with your belief that traditional gender roles should be upheld - that is segregation on a far larger scale than simply sitting 5 feet away
    I said Labour should boycott it if they were true to their beliefs.

Again, I am far closer to Islam on many social issues than you lot... it's just very enjoyable to watch you all tie yourselves in knots trying to defend what you'd attack any white, old, Christian hetrosexual man from spouting. As I always say, can't wait to see groups like the UAF, Labour and HopeNotHate hold a demo outside their local mosque for the preaching on homosexuality/women rather than stand outside Ukip/Tory/C of E events and throw abuse at elderly English women.

But they won't because as displayed in this very thread they're moral cowards.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-05-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

But I wouldn't attack an old white Christian man for it either; as I clearly stated this is something that's a part of Catholic worship too
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxfordshire, Luton, Bradford........ the list goes on and on and on.

Why so shocked? Tower Hamlets is by all means a ghetto and look at that paradise.

Just like the Saudi Arabian parliament then.
    Ah, yes, those Islamic paedophiles. How naughty of those pesky muslim white British paedophiles. Blaming Islam for Paedophile rings is like blaming some random German student today for the holocaust.

I won't be voting Labour in this election. Your thread is an absolute joke, and trying to accuse a socially right-wing person of being liberal etc is laughable. Congratulations on being unable to respond to the majority of my post, by the way - it's what I'd expect from somebody who creates such an embarrassing thread.
    Last edited by AgnesIO; 03-05-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

How is in mental gymnastics? People have a right to do what ever the **** they want. I don't condone the way their society treats women, just like I don't condone how some people treat the LGBT+ community, but blaming a political party is insanity. The audience might not have the same views or religion as the political leaders but they're still led by them, vote for them and have a right to listen to their debate. It's not like Miliband walked in and forced women to sit separately! The women were at least ALLOWED to be there. If this was a room FULL of men noone would notice I bet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast