HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Has to be a charismatic DJ, I won't bother listening in to music that I wouldn't always choose to listen to unless there's a fun party vibe to the show overall. There are more DJs now that get involved properly with the audience than there ever have been I think and it's good to know that generally tuning into a show won't be a huge disappointment. Also good to see the timetable filling up more recently which is great, even if it is sometimes just a few keeping the department up for everyone else
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it's the music, i just don't like what they play.
    i'd listen to matt/rhys again though, that was funny. but dunno the schedule.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I listen quite a bit and I do enjoy it! I think it's mainly advertising that makes me go onto a show, so if I hear someone say oh this person's on air or they're playing a song you like, or I see something in the CNB (like it's a special hour or something) in new posts! But to be honest I just go on when I wanna listen to new music.

it's getting people off spotify/itunes and onto radio stations in general!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamez View Post
    Spotify, sorry.
    This, when I can compile my own playlist with the music I love, why would I ever listen to any radio (not just HxL)?
    For the presenter? Yup! I'm just not drawn to HxL for many presenters and even if I am, I miss their shows because I never look at the timetable (through ignorance mostly unfortunately)

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Either more talking about something work listening to (either one person explaining something or two+ people talking) or cutting the request line in some shows and introducing me to music I haven't heard rather than the same set of songs played all day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

I'd probably tune into Habboxforum if it was less Habbo, more radio & possibly a talk show like sport or young people issues stuff, election, hey even habbo. like you'd listen to in the morning. I know thats a little lot to ask for a fan site radio but it'd be awesome.
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like to tune in to hear them talk and stuff cause i don't like the music tbh. I loved grig's shows hahahaa

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

playing the dj mint rap

Tokens

Latest Awards:

talking

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

surprised nobody has said if you paid them?
    (H)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast