HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default habbohut officially, finally, closed

rip

should have happened years ago imo, was really only pop bc it was the go-to fansite for habbo staff imo

lmaooo @ the jingle, actually never heard their jingle before rip

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is a sad day that marks the beginning of the end for habbo fansites. Original and passionate owners and site volunteers are finally growing too old to care and allowing their legacies to fade. Despite the hate the site got for years where they had a maximum of about 7-12 listeners, the habbohut radio was one of the first few habbo stations to gain recognition and momentum and it remained at the top of the pile in australia and new zealand for a very long time.

COMP!
    COMP FOR A THRONE?
    COMP IN THE DROME!

bye habbohut

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

pretty weird, habbohut has been around so long

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    This is a sad day that marks the beginning of the end for habbo fansites. Original and passionate owners and site volunteers are finally growing too old to care and allowing their legacies to fade. Despite the hate the site got for years where they had a maximum of about 7-12 listeners, the habbohut radio was one of the first few habbo stations to gain recognition and momentum and it remained at the top of the pile in australia and new zealand for a very long time.

COMP!
    COMP FOR A THRONE?
    COMP IN THE DROME!

bye habbohut
    I've been a semi-active member with them over the years since the decline they faced, and yeah, the community that remained was mostly AU or NZ. But they endured, in most part I think, because the legacy HH was built upon. They tried to keep it open as long as possible but, it had it's time long ago.

I think that makes just HabbCrazy the second oldest fansite now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    This is a sad day that marks the beginning of the end for habbo fansites.
    ehhh, people have been predicting the end since 2009. Habbox has actually spent longer 'dying' than it did in its prime.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    ehhh, people have been predicting the end since 2009. Habbox has actually spent longer 'dying' than it did in its prime.
    rip

lol i hate how the good singers don't have good mic's but then the crap ones have good quality ones

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Lit never been on it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

the end is nigh!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Lmfao a month ago, lizzy, who I was supposed to be working with as part of the habbosecrets told me she just transferred ownership of habbohut due some guy who I can't remember who apparently is super interested so yeah so much for interest

Rip

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haven't visited HH since the Becs days. Sad to see one of the last large, original fansites left.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast