HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Funny really, to an extent.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It makes me lol so freaking hard when ethnic minorities try and turn the definition of racism into a cultural or social one (e.g. "white people have the most power so black people can't be racist ha!") and completely ignore the actual definition of racism.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    It makes me lol so freaking hard when ethnic minorities try and turn the definition of racism into a cultural or social one (e.g. "white people have the most power so black people can't be racist ha!") and completely ignore the actual definition of racism.
    Nah man don't you know? Dictionary definitions are racist and used by white people to suppress minorities.

/s
    Last edited by sexpot; 13-05-2015 at 08:50 PM.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You have a real issue with tumblr lately undertaker??

Her writing is trying to be too inspiration so no i'm not a fan
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aiden have you ever actually looked at the amount of whackos on tumblr? It's hard to not to have an issue with it.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Cheeky update on this: turns out she also started and advertised the hashtag #killallwhitemen - and used university channels to do so. She's trying to claim that it's an "in-joke" between friends (never mind that it's on a public platform) and is committed to not apologising for her views and actions
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12