HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never been asked to see my certificates, although I assume they are on record anyway lol. AS law is very memory-based and all of the topics are systematic where essays are concerned. Don't be fooled by big words and latin phrases, looking over each topic briefly and take one page of notes on their main points will stand you in good stead for any exam question. Have a chilled out no-stress revision session and take the exam. Worst case scenario - you fail. So?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

There is a government ran website called the Learner Records Service. On the Learner Records Service educators have access to student's Personalised Learning Record (PLR). This includes a record of your qualifications including A levels:

"Your PLR is your permanent, authoritative online record of your qualifications andachievements. The PLR records general and vocational qualifications such as butnot limited to QCF, A levels, GCSEs, BTEC, Diplomas and Functional Skills. ThePLR means you should no longer have to show copies of different certificates tolearning providers and employers. You can provide this information as a reportgenerated from your PLR.

How is the PLR populated?
    From 2013 Awarding Organisations have directly started to upload achievement datato the PLR. Previously data on the PLR has primarily been supplied by TheDepartment for Education and The Skills Funding Agency but this is not alwaystimely."

Regardless I think your offer will be accepted before your qualifications are downloaded from the Learner Records Services (that's if they don't still use the paper-based method of asking you to bring them in). That's usually what happens in other educational institutions anyway. I wouldn't worry about it - take the exam/don't take the exam I don't think it will make any difference.
    Last edited by Zak; 15-05-2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: removed an s

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

i say go for it shazza, if you prefer vodka over brandy then thats your opinion nobody elses xx
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd probably take it, like @The_Don; said you could probably cram and get yourself an E at the very least. Maybe if you're in the situation where say your law exam is on the same day as another (more important?) exam then don't sit it but given you've presumably been to the lessons, and given you've predicted yourself an E I would probably take the exam

good luck whatever you choose!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123