HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Arcanes

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Default Arcanes

Amber floor rug needs to be about 500c (from 700c)
    Poster_0_Name could probably rise to 700c-800c as I've had numerous offers around that mark

Parasol
    Infobus
    And Army

are still about right imo

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Amber floor rug needs to be about 500c (from 700c)
    Poster_0_Name could probably rise to 700c-800c as I've had numerous offers around that mark

Parasol
    Infobus
    And Army

are still about right imo
    https://habbox.com/jobs

Rare values apps are open or alternatively, @welshcake;

Obviously your contributions are greatly appreciated but why not give it a shot .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    https://habbox.com/jobs

Rare values apps are open or alternatively, @welshcake;

Obviously your contributions are greatly appreciated but why not give it a shot .
    ..because it's never appreciated. Habbox always fail to realise that people have lives outside of their fan site. I only ever accept jobs on my terms. It's funny because people who have full-time jobs will know what I'm talking about..

but thank you. This isn't a dig at you. I try to help Habbox RVR out when I can on items that few can afford.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Any ideas on the cause of the quite steep drop on amber rugs? Weird how so many of these rares have surfaced over the past year or so, I especially see a lot of people owning army plastos lately.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Any ideas on the cause of the quite steep drop on amber rugs? Weird how so many of these rares have surfaced over the past year or so, I especially see a lot of people owning army plastos lately.
    Yeah Max had a load of army plastos but he sold them to that PlastoChairs guy.

I don't know. Ever since I called rjlmaster stupid for collecting Amber Rugs they seem to have dropped. Weird. To be honest the way I see it - all hotels will merge into .com, including .fi and with that if they bring the furni along with them - lots more amber rugs. It's a case of when I think.. then again they may not offer compensation because Sulake are obviously lazy and don't care.

Might just be rjl just dumping his amber rugs in there but if members of ultra rare trade aren't interested in the item chances are it just won't sell.