HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Matt did it as an experiment. No idea whether he's been tracking it though.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Lol when was this limit introduced? I figured it was just spam and pappy that were restricted. Most forums have very strict thread limits why do we need them?

I am am with this fella, if people just like to browse the forum without posting (and many Sulake staff are included in this) then don't force them to register. Habbox had a reputation o being the go-to site for discussion on big changes in habbo - not everybody wants to talk in those discussions but they might still have liked to read them. Remove this thing at once!
    I agree 100%.

It took me months before I actually signed up, and I got sucked into the forum just from reading threads in UK News & Rumours.

Remove the viewing limit entirely.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Bonus points to the user who decided to create a fake email address and also go through a proxy/VPN just to sign up to the forum to complain about the restriction. Must of really hated that process.

Remove this thing at once!
    Remove the viewing limit entirely.
    I'll remove it because it hasn't made much of a difference not because you have suggested to do so.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What are the registration stats for 2015

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    What are the registration stats for 2015

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    great habbo news, if you didn't want to register why did you? If you don't want to be part of the community go find somewhere else to be boring at... I heard HabboHut are recruiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    If you're unhappy then don't browse habbox at all??

Ok you're really pathetic; threads are the whole point of a forum in the first place LOL. If you're unhappy you can check out habbcrazy and habboquests who have 1 post every hour.

And hffm and thishabbo etc restricts their forum to ZERO browsing. Habbox still allows some before the prompt. Stop barking up the wrong tree.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah they're still allowed to just that after a few threads they get prompted to sign up.

1/2 months ago I think iirc, I was speaking to @Immenseman; and he told me he couldn't lurk on here anymore LMFAO.
    This is fantastic attitude to have when we are trying to make new users feel welcome to the forum.

Lol when was this limit introduced? I figured it was just spam and pappy that were restricted. Most forums have very strict thread limits why do we need them?

I am am with this fella, if people just like to browse the forum without posting (and many Sulake staff are included in this) then don't force them to register. Habbox had a reputation o being the go-to site for discussion on big changes in habbo - not everybody wants to talk in those discussions but they might still have liked to read them. Remove this thing at once!
    Matt approached me and said he was going to introduce it to see if it made a difference to the amount signing up and participating around the Forum, worth a try anyway!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I'll remove it because it hasn't made much of a difference not because you have suggested to do so.
    Was the difference positive or negative in terms of amount of signups and thread viewing figures?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Was the difference positive or negative in terms of amount of signups and thread viewing figures?
    Well if we go by 2015 then last month we had the highest signups, so positive in that aspect.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Well if we go by 2015 then last month we had the highest signups, so positive in that aspect.
    Interesting although a comparison to previous years might reveal a similar pattern in the 1st quarter too, so who knows! user retention has always been the bigger issue though. bring on hxss.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    This is fantastic attitude to have when we are trying to make new users feel welcome to the forum.
    He made it clear he didn't even want to sign up in the first place what

And I swear when it was first implemented it was really effective like users shot up to almost 230 users at one point in time (users online for the last 24 hours)

I say keep it! It isn't total restriction on thread viewing anyway and there are ways to bypass it

Peoplebenefit from signing up anyway so

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast