HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Nick View Post
    All I said was I don't get why people give feedback when they don't even use what the department offers. How would they know if they don't use it?
    Observation. I don't support Liverpool but I still know they're crap
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I think you need to reread the thread as they have replied countless times :rolleyes:.
    So what if they are replying? I seem you online when posted away. Same with most Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So what if they are replying? I seem you online when posted away. Same with most Staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nick
    If all 3 of them are away who is going to give reasons? :rolleyes:
    Bit of a contradiction there .

I never questioned their away time, but you assumed that because they are away they can't give answers to the questions being asked when they have been doing fine!
    Last edited by Samantha; 30-05-2015 at 07:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Bit of a contradiction there .

I never questioned their away time, but you assumed that because they are away they can't give answers to the questions being asked when they have been doing fine!
    I don't know what the reasons were for their away time. I gave answers for the thread creator... I thought we were all entitled for feedback. Awks

Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know what the reasons were for their away time. I gave answers for the thread creator... I thought we were all entitled for feedback. Awks
    I would really appreciate you not coming up with crap that I haven't said! I never begrudged you giving feedback (even if some people don't agree with it), but you assumed that because that because they were away they couldn't answer the questions, I was informing you that as a matter of fact they have been replying and answering them. It doesn't really matter if you don't know why they're away - what matters is the accusations and assumptions you're throwing around in this thread and of course making it seem like it's our fault for competitions not doing too well at the moment!

At the end of the day, Becky asked a question and it was answered many pages back, the management themselves have replied with the way they do things and then feedback and constructive criticism has been based around that. Hopefully though, some people will apply because they want to and we will see more competitions being released and see that bigger competition/event next month.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

Just gunna say, i get everyone's point here but my feedback was mainly because i enter the competitions which was why i was asking...

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Typical -nick acting like he owns habbox next thing you know hes gonna send apologies out again

moderator alert Edited by mdport. (Forum Super Moderator): Please stay on topic
    Last edited by Matt; 03-06-2015 at 05:49 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    Typical -nick acting like he owns habbox next thing you know hes gonna send apologies out again
    I gave an answer which was correct in the first couple of posts. Forgot people were entitled to opinions. Giving an explanation isn't acting like i own Habbox... Simply the truth :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I gave an answer which was correct in the first couple of posts. Forgot people were entitled to opinions. Giving an explanation isn't acting like i own Habbox... Simply the truth :/
    How come you get so defensive when other people question your right to give feedback but whenever anyone else attempts to offer their opinion you tell them their thoughts are invalid?

I currently do not enter competitions but I have done in the past. Perhaps listening to feedback as to why people don't currently enter comps and what would make them enter comps in the future would be beneficial? How on earth are you supposed to discover how to get people more interested in your department if you won't listen to anyone?

I would like to enter competitions but to be honest I just completely forget about them. I've had a competitions subscription before but I didn't like it partly because it didn't work very well (I often received the VM after the competition had ended/with only a day or so left to enter, and sometimes I got reminders for competitions I hadn't subscribed to) and partly because that didn't really inspire me to take part.
    I would enter competitions if I had someone actually taking the time to ask me to take part. I know that's a bore and is more time consuming, but I will always ignore mass messages whether they're from the Competitions department or from HabboxLive because I hate how impersonal it is.

And a personal touch really does work if you ask me:
    The Articles department had an Agony Aunt set up by Krazybethw but it was a flop because no one sent in any questions. I'm attempting to bring this back and have received eight questions since starting it up on Monday or Tuesday (minus the three days I was away for) just because I've been round asking people one-on-one on Skype or on Habbo to get their questions in. What's the difference between the two techniques? One was using a banner in a signature and expecting people to be interested whilst one went out and forced encouraged ((A)) people to be interested. A signature might have worked 5 years ago but it's not good enough anymore.

(This is a great moment to say if you have any burning questions you'd like answered by Habbox's Guest Agony Aunt, send me a PM or contact me on Habbo or something because I'd love to hear from you:¬.

Habbox's activity is dwindling and departments cannot expect members to come to them anymore; we need to go out and actually get people to take an interest in us by using a good old fashioned method called speaking to people.
    Like Kyle Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No you did answer it somewhat in your first post (albeit it wasn't all correct, but you got the gist of it). However, it was then when the actual feedback started as Becky's question was answered fully that you started to jump on people's opinions and I believe that's where he thinks you sounded like you owned Habbox.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast