HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is it worth me starting a new show?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! It would be refreshing

2 66.67%
  • No, I'm happy how it is

0 0%
  • On the fence... Not sure what it would be like

1 33.33%

Thread: New Show?!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JoshPayne_

Latest Awards:

Question New Show?!

Would you guys be interested in a new show?

So I've tried to be quite active on the forums with you guys as well as while I'm on air, but I was wondering would it be worth starting a show(once I'm not a trialist). That way you know at one pointing each week that I would be on, doing events taking requests and talking with you guys.

If you like the idea let me know... If you do I have a few questions!
    1) What would you like the show to be on when I talk?
    2) What time would suit people the most? (When are you most active)
    3) is there a genre of music people would like for time I'd be on?
    4) would you like me to bring on you guys for a segment?
    5 Finally would you like me to do a joint show with someone else?

Note- this is not currently an official thing, this is just me getting some ideas to see if a show would be worth looking into or if you guys prefer just random slots.
    Thanks,
    Josh Payne
    Website

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I like the enthusiasm! Personally, I think you should do a weekly show about what you like to do. What's your favourite genre? What are your hobbies? Can they be turned into a weekly show? You should decide what you're passionate about and then go get the listeners. If you decide to do a show because someone else loves that sort of thing then you're not going to be as into it as they are and they'll be able to tell and probably tune out. It is good you want to get more involved in the community though. A lot of DJs hide away. I would say that's the best way to build an audience. When you say in the help desk 'hey tune into me' people's first instinct will be 'okay' rather than 'who's that?'

PS. Just a tip. Sort it all out during your trial so it's harder to fire you.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

me and @welshcake use to have a weekly show
    it was so cool
    What Ya Sayin?
    who remembers it?!

it was rather fun and we used it to just basically do whatever we liked
    our stories were funny (we changed the theme every week)

only bad thing about weekly shows is the constant talking, our show was on for two hours each monday and I think a majority of that time was just used for us chatting and it probably lost us a few listeners because they weren't really interested - it was super cool though because we use to invite people on air to tell us their stories too
    I'd definitely recommend that you trying it! Find someone else to partner up with so it's a bit more fun... you'll eventually get a small group of people who'd tune in each week