HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

I'm just back from driving my car and I have another thing that I hate about some drivers, when they decide in their mind, oh I'm going to throw this drink out my window when another car is passing. I at first thought he hit my wing mirror but then realised that the window behind me was covered in a thick red liquid. Now I'm going to have to waste time or money washing my car as the whole of the driver's side is covered in this thick strawberry drink :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

not using their turn signal
    slowing down at yellow lights as soon as it turns yellow LIKE JUST GO FGS

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

people driving slowly in the outside lane pisses me off so much, especially when they have loads of chance to move out of the way into the middle/inside lanes where they belong but they choose not to. Drove back to newcastle from glasgow yesterday and there was someone driving along in the outside lane at 70 for ages with noone in the middle lane at all; i got sick of following him so i undertook him (soz (A)) and stared him out whilst i drove past and then as soon as i got infront of him he finally moved into the middle lane; it was as if he didn't even realise that he was in the wrong lane...

if people are in the outside lane and don't get out of my way then i do tailgate them. tailgater and proud x
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

People overtaking you, then going slow
    The House Always Wins

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Default what do other drivers do that piss you off?

Indicators! People here just DONT INDICATE??? In the end I always just have to rush out at roundabouts and chance it because NOBODY TELLS YOU WHERE THEYRE GOING!! I always worry that when I leave this place I'm going to just be like these people here and forget about my indicators

When you're on a motorway and people aren't in the correct lane and you can't overtake them because they're on the outside lane!!

I have road rage but not like in the sense of where I get so angry, I just begin making comments being like really?? what??? why?? move?? I'm probably not even that good of a driver, but I think I'm great!
    Last edited by Absently; 28-06-2015 at 03:22 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When people don't indicate and when the light turns green and they are like going slow af but when im driving with dad he keeps telling me that driving isnt a race so i might think im in a racecar

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

I will be taking my license in september, wich means im out practise driving allot. Several times other drivers decides to drive pass me on dangerous roads just because "they dont want to drive behind the scrub, its dangerous" but still they manage to drive pass me in 120km/h with ongoing traffic
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Default what do other drivers do that piss you off?

slow drivers, drivers who don't signal, drivers who don't slow down for roundabouts or speed bumps, drivers who can't comprehend what lane you need to be in to go where, drivers that obviously can't read road signs so go 30mph in a 60 and also drivers that just can't motorway drive.

the worst is when you're at lights, and the car in front leaves a big gap with the car in front and then decides it's too far away so crawls forward. JUST DRIVE RIGHT UP AND STOP RIGHT BEHIND
    Last edited by j0rd; 28-06-2015 at 10:40 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Supreme_Jack

Latest Awards:

Default Learners

Easy, when you have a learner driver?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

when people drive slow in the outside lane like @j0rd;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast