HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Default bosses from hell

do you have a boss or superior thats like satans minion

dish out the gossip

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

my manager put me on a 11 hour shift without giving me a break whilst she stayed in the kitchen all day eating!!

also she confines me to the bar so for example, guest asks me if we have mayo so i tell her I'll go get from the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and there is no mayo, someone says they'll get it from upstairs so i wait for them. Manager comes in "go back to the bar" i say I can't because I'm waiting to give mayo to a guest and she says no, get back to the bar. There was already 2 bartenders in the bar and no one was waiting to be served because they were all sat having their meal so there was no real need for me to be there. once the waitress got back with the mayo she had no idea what to do with it because I wasn't there to show them who wanted it so the lady didnt get it because our manager is stupid.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Not being allowed to take any time off in the summer holiday because she "has kids and needs to look after them more than I need to go gadding off doing nothing" apparently. Her oldest "child" is a year older than me and is a coworker of mine... And I've already booked holidays so I have no idea what I'm gonna do

Sent from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

@Wispur;

hahahaha no im kidding chris is lovely

my boss and her boss (who I also work closely with) are both absolutely lovely and I love them both - however the "senior" person on my team I hugely dislike, he's patronising, rude, homophobic, sexist, just everything. He puts me down CONSTANTLY. Completely demoralising!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ive had two pretty awful ones in the past (though one was worse than the other cause i left after three weeks with one of them... lmao) but the one I have right now is a great guy, couldn't ask for a better boss tbh.
    /