HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jetcutie

Latest Awards:

Default Recommended Anime?

I am posting this thread to find out what good anime series i should watch, all recommendations given i am grateful for.

What i have watched: Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Parasyte, Full Metal Alchemist: Brother Hood, Psycho Pass, Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail [Still Watching], Hunter x Hunter [Still Watching].

Thanks
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzsssssaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
    great anime
    also like fairytale good choice
    i wish they released more death note
    Last edited by Kyle; 05-07-2015 at 01:19 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jetcutie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
    great anime
    also like fairytale good choice
    i wish they released more death note
    Yeah Defiantly!, If they do somehow release it season 2, it would obviously be different Character Etc... Love Death Note Though.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzsssssaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

God eater,Hajime No Ippo,Berserk,Fate Zero,Fate Stay Night to name a few are some great animes oh and One Piece Aswell.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despair.

Latest Awards:

Nanatsu no Taizai, Death Parade, One Punch Man, Ajin, Assassination Classroom, Gakkou Gurashi! Gintama, One Piece, Game of Laplace...I could list on forever, is there any specific genre you'd prefer?
    People like grapes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    MastaEvoD

Latest Awards:

One Punch Man. End.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

If you like those crazy Shoujo comedies, I strongly recommend you to read or watch LOVE HINA - It's about a Tokyo-U Student Wannabe that lives in a kind of Women-only INN from his grandma!

And well, if you like videogames, there's a game inspired by Love Hina launched for Game Boy Advanced. It's a love simulator (visual novel), a brief review of some episodes of the original Love Hina and you must to find someone to date. Well, it's funny

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have watched quite a lot of anime (too much to list), do you have any preferences?

I noticed no-one mentioned boku no hero academia which is very popular super hero type anime.

AmarJ

I can recommend Akira and Bleach and Attack on Titan and Berserk and Naruto and all, but trust me, if you appreciate quality over action, you'll love Death Note.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by amarj View Post
    I have watched quite a lot of anime (too much to list), do you have any preferences?

I noticed no-one mentioned boku no hero academia which is very popular super hero type anime.

AmarJ
    looks good. I'm going to watch a few! If I can find some time haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf87 View Post
    I can recommend Akira and Bleach and Attack on Titan and Berserk and Naruto and all, but trust me, if you appreciate quality over action, you'll love Death Note.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've only recently started to get interested in animation so I'm still very new haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast