HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

NEVER KNEW THIS THREAD WAS SO INTERESTING

everybody shld post in here ITS IMPORTANT

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

blup u k m8
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

ya ill post my views SOON stay tuned

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Oh boy bloop for president I'm going to bed
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    ok first i need to call a friend for backup
    if we abolished rep system and introduced a like system, the likes would be public therefore potentially eliminating any sly '+rep' that people would once give to a post targetting another member. people would be less inclined to rep/like the post if they knew their name would be visible to others
    the rep system needs looking at properly and it's annoying when posts in feedback get ignored. Time for more visibility on the rep display, no need for an abolition of it, just add names in there.

bloop @KrushGear; I thought you were going to reply to this flyingjesus is waiting eagerly for your input

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

lazy

soon i promise

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

he made a thread @Kyle;
    alsoooooooooo no management responded to any of our threads i dont think

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

ironic thread considering i've been popping on the last couple of days to see whats happening with comps.

i became less active and left because i often found myself wondering if i was that "kid who sits at his laptop in his room all day" at uni. i felt the time i was putting into comps could be better put into other offline hobbies more related to my course and interests. rather than just leaving the work side of habbox i chose to leave altogether to remove the temptation of wanting to return and take back my role.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I would say coming back after a couple months off, I can definitely see the decline of activity. I, now, am trying to stay on my activity even as a member of the articles department. My view of the forum has shifted to that of trying to stay in touch with those who I met on the forum, almost a year and a half ago (which is hard to believe I've been with the community that long).
    Threads are unprofessional, and the debates/arguments are so hard to be involved in because they become very one sided with nonsense and everyone turns on one another. I'm all for a healthy debate (rip debate leader).
    My goal though while being in the articles department is to bring things such as articles and other sorts of things that actually would be interesting (which if anyone had ideas, let me know)
    Love the forum, and the community. Let's try to focus on bringing it alive.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

People have jobs, like me. They grow out of it and Hx has failed to attract a younger audience, so no surprise there. What is more there was and has been concerted lack of effort to get this audience. Sad, but hey. Personally I visit extremely rarely due to life and it's shame that this is happening, although it was quite obvious stuff like this would happen years ago, so 0 surprises here.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast