HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I probably haven't logged onto the forum in a few years, and did today after someone facebook'd me and asked me to.

I actually think it's kind of cool how many users are still around. Looking at the list of people who've viewed this thread, I actually recognize quite a lot of them!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Immaturity of some of the members. It's not their fault, it's just the noticeable age gap.

Being attacked for voicing your opinion. Especially if the community do not agree.

Less time. A lot of us work part-time or full-time. This takes a considerable chunk of our time away and we probably have better things to do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

For me it was because I got hate for the majority of posts I made, even if it was harmless, because of my idiotic past despite it being years ago. No one could seem to really get over that. So it became more of a chore to stay active and wasn't enjoyable at all.
    Then my actual life took off because I wasn't spending every second on here so I never really came back except in times like this where I have absolutely nothing to do. So yeah mainly it was down to the attitude of the forum.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

I was fired and then banned which kind of acted as a barrier to me being active...

Also I'm like, hella old now. It's bound to happen... people just drift. I don't know if it's a reflection on Habbox management. I wouldn't think so, personally, but people do end up going off and doing other stuff. But Habbox will always be active in my heart

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234