HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my input yeyz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

why would we -rep you lmao

the auto dj is something that may be brought in for a test run but as a result the minimums will be raised to ensure the djs aren't taking the mick. ive never agreed with an autodj because im old and intrepid but i understand people want to see if it helps so why not

hx24 or 24hr giveaway is back in the summer for hxss and is all planned and ready to go. the djs will be made more aware in the next couple of weeks when im back.

In regards to your comment about hxl getting worse and worse, that was the case until recently. With the new things kimmy is putting in place we're getting more applications and we've seen a larger percentage of on-time. there is a lot to work on in the department but its slowly getting there. i cant comment much else as im a bit slow

if you have any specifics ask me or kimmy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Auto Games

Autogames are good so I'm all for seeing more of them. Pac-Man has elements of being automated and I don't really have to do anything other than restart the timer and let people in, so I'm not sure why you said this:

but no having a pacman game that may or may not be hosted due to frequent lastminute cancellations is not the only thing that can pass of as a "client presence" and i do not believe you can wire a pacman game soz. but yeah nice try lol.
    Auto DJ

The reason is hasn't been done yet is due to a problem with radio statistics. I don't know whether this can be fixed or not, but I'm sure Matt can explain it fully to you.

Hxl Marathon

Nice idea but difficult to do at this stage. Instead of doing a one off 24 hour marathon our primary focus should be aiming to improve radio uptime in general. Once there is a stable uptime then things like marathons can be made more viable.

LMS

Yes

HxHD Hosting

Yes

Open Spam

Fine by me

Rare Values

Would be nice to see it back but its all very up in the air at the moment.

Debates and arcade

Debates will have a new leader and the arcade is fine as it is. You just moaned about the arcade tournaments in your original post so I don't know why you're now showing concern for the arcade.

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    Last man standing needs to be advertised as last man standing and not the sleepover if you actually want to pull in a non habbox crowd
    It was advertised as last man standing I think
    Last edited by Chris; 13-07-2015 at 04:14 PM.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    its quite sad really as what we've all been told (and lied to ourselves) that it was during the "exam season" a few weeks/months back. i'd assume the exam season in the uk is over, yet activity have still not been picking up.
    "It's exam season"
    >exams end
    "It's the summer holidays"
    >summer ends
    "It's the new term"
    >term ends
    "It's Christmas!"
    >Christmas ends

etc. We've had these excuses for years and it's never really been relevant or true

also i had suggested autogames and kyle had added on saying a totally habboxflavoured autogame. i got numerous rep for that feedback post and the autogame thing was accepted with open arms by many but

have it been done?
    Nope but it definitely should, we desperately need rooms that can be filled without a staff presence necessary so that the name Habbox is seen constantly on the hotel and not just something remembered by the older people

i think im one of the few oc people aside from nick who are still active and the activity during these times are beyond pathetic. STOP being so uk orientated and remember that .com is now INTERNATIONAL. international-ise your events etc! i have never been to a snq before or any weekly events even though some might seem lie fun not because i don't want to, but 7pm bst is 2am for me and i'm a schooling kid sorry to disappoint.
    The problem with this is that if there are only a handful of people from those timezones, there's no-one to host these things and no-one to attend them. We need a bigger international membership before we can really focus on improving this properly, but then we need these extra events to draw in the membership. It's a catch-22

gm's and hxhd management i have a challenge for you. improve presence in hxhd on the whole.
    Yes please. And less sitting around afk ignoring anyone who comes in that isn't in the staff clique

Quote Originally Posted by lRhyss View Post
    If most of the activity lays in Spam forums, why would you want to open more? One is too many at this stage, in my opinion. It draws away from real discussions over the rest fo the forum. Maybe instead, disable the spam forum and only allow access for those who have over a 4 post a day average (Or something like that). Also, what about gender forums? they were always popular.
    I believe he meant stop it from being hidden to guests rather than making more of them. It's arguably the most active area on the board and we currently don't let anyone see it unless they're signed in. No thanks to gender forums, that will just divide community activity even more

Quote Originally Posted by wixard View Post
    Last man standing needs to be advertised as last man standing and not the sleepover if you actually want to pull in a non habbox crowd
    Yessss we have too many things that get advertised as something that only people from Hx will know. We need to use the classic names for things if we want anyone to actually come along
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lesbon View Post
    hx24 or 24hr giveaway is back in the summer for hxss and is all planned and ready to go. the djs will be made more aware in the next couple of weeks when im back.
    *chants* GUESS THE PASSWORD GUESS THE PASSWORD

hey sorry I mentioned this to @Ripieno; on Habbo the other day but idk about her but i always forget things people say to me on habbo so she might be the same as me idk

but hello yes please can we have more guess the password competitions on hxl over the summer instead of boring rubbish "how many bananas are there in the habbox help desk " questions

xxx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Yessss we have too many things that get advertised as something that only people from Hx will know. We need to use the classic names for things if we want anyone to actually come along
    Yes like the ridiculous names events get called at HxEE that are just normal events but eAsTeRiFiEd like BUNNY BINGO or Don't Roll the Easter Egg which turns out to be don't roll a 6 and it's practically a game in itself to decipher what the event actually is before you can play

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    *chants* GUESS THE PASSWORD GUESS THE PASSWORD

hey sorry I mentioned this to @Ripieno; on Habbo the other day but idk about her but i always forget things people say to me on habbo so she might be the same as me idk

but hello yes please can we have more guess the password competitions on hxl over the summer instead of boring rubbish "how many bananas are there in the habbox help desk " questions

xxx

GTP competitions are mainly down to the DJ on air, we can't force a DJ to host a certain competition but if you ask a DJ whilst they are on air and see what they say! I love GTP so I'll be hosting loads of them during HxSS personally (as well as find the DJ). Nearer to HxSS there will be a thread made in regards to what on air comps can be hosted, what prizes etc etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12