HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Weird Habbox habits

I know it's fairly normal to have odd habits IRL and everyone has one but it got me thinking if anyone has any that relate to Habbox?

My really weird one is that I read every post in the request VIP features/usertitles whatever thread. Whenever it comes up on my new posts I click go to first unread post or whatever and read everything forward from there. There's no reason or need to it's just a THING that I do that is just so weird.

It used to be the case for every thread on Habbox but I gave up that years ago. Just the majority now.

Anyway what about you what weird Habbox habits do you have?? Please tell me I'm not the only one

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

i always find myself double tapping the forum icon whenever i want to refresh the page, don't do it with other forums tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I have myself on invisible and on my own friend list so that at the bottom of the page it shows FlyingJesus*+ because it looks fabulous*+*+*+

Also whenever I have notifications there's always a mixture of "woo something to reply to" and "oh boy what have I done now" but idk if that's particularly weird
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

people actually use the friend list!?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No I'm the only one on it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I know it's fairly normal to have odd habits IRL and everyone has one but it got me thinking if anyone has any that relate to Habbox?

My really weird one is that I read every post in the request VIP features/usertitles whatever thread. Whenever it comes up on my new posts I click go to first unread post or whatever and read everything forward from there. There's no reason or need to it's just a THING that I do that is just so weird.

It used to be the case for every thread on Habbox but I gave up that years ago. Just the majority now.

Anyway what about you what weird Habbox habits do you have?? Please tell me I'm not the only one
    I sometimes do the first thing you mentioned too

I also randomly read people's conversations on their profiles... so if I'm a recently visited person on your profile, watch out I'm probably accidentally spying on you
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

not rly habit but I read convos too lewis LOL i also like to search my username or w.e or look at old threads but I don't think iv any habits

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Yeah when the forum is dead and there's no new posts to look at I will look at my own profile to see how many views it's got because I LOVE it when it's a nice number. I missed 4444 a little while ago and I was so sad Can't wait for 5000 now :¬:

Oh edit: I also go on other ppls profile and refresh until they reach a number ending in 5 or 0 and then I can leave again. But I don't specifically think "oh I'll go and even some up peoples profiles", it's just if Im already on someones profile!

I just love nice numbers. I do the same with tokens too - if I have a nice number of tokens I'll try to go without posting for as long as possible so I can keep looking at the nice number. Don't tell me I'm weird!!!
    Last edited by Empired; 13-07-2015 at 08:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Yeah when the forum is dead and there's no new posts to look at I will look at my own profile to see how many views it's got because I LOVE it when it's a nice number. I missed 4444 a little while ago and I was so sad Can't wait for 5000 now :¬:

Oh edit: I also go on other ppls profile and refresh until they reach a number ending in 5 or 0 and then I can leave again. But I don't specifically think "oh I'll go and even some up peoples profiles", it's just if Im already on someones profile!

I just love nice numbers. I do the same with tokens too - if I have a nice number of tokens I'll try to go without posting for as long as possible so I can keep looking at the nice number. Don't tell me I'm weird!!!
    I hate even numbers (excluding 0 or numbers ending in 0).

I don't do anything to fix it like you, but even numbers just irritate me. Don't know why.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Not sure if this is weird, but I only ever use the 'HabboxForum' header to refresh the page. I never use F5.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast