HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Default If someone started killing off criminals

would you support them?

there's a popular manga/anime where a teenager gets hold of a death note whereby he can write down the name of someone (has to be their real name and has to have seen their face) and kill them in any way. he uses this note to 'create a new world' by killing off criminals. whilst he receives support from people on the outside, others condemn him, especially the police. eventually, he starts killing off people who get in his way and kills those only accused, rather than those who definitely committed the crime.

so my questions are; would you support someone who used their power to kill wrongdoers and if you got hold of a death note, how would you use it?

i personally wouldn't commend it nor would i use it in anyway.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my friends at secondary school were into anime but I never really got into it. they watched death note but the way they described it made it sound lame. that sounds pretty awesome haha.

I wouldn't support it, no. No-one should have that sort of power.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

I've said this so many times on hxf but I honestly believe every life, no matter what you've done in it, is of equal value and nobody should have the power to kill another person without their consent (talking about assisted suicide here).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Depends on a) the severity of a crime b) whether or not they know for a fact they committed it c) the power of controlling life didn't get to their head

In my opinion, no murderer deserves to live unless there's something mentally wrong with them. And even if there was something mentally wrong with them, they should never be let back into society again. They will always be a threat even if they are apparently fixed or whatever.

I wouldn't do it myself but depending on the above I probably wouldn't condemn it, I wouldn't show my support though.
    Last edited by Lewis; 15-07-2015 at 04:57 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Hmm... I think to say if someone is a "wrongdoer", you at least have to unterstand his point of view. If this point of view is not a perspective that you would also have, if you were in his situation then i can understand why you want to kill him.
    I think the key to a functional society is the understanding of everyone, and if there are people, who disturb this system of understanding each other, he should be excluded, so that he is no danger anymore.
    Even if his actions are understandable, the goal is still a functional society, so that the people, who deserve to live, can live happily and in peace.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One XL mit Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

I don't think I'd have that strong of an opinion if someone else did it. If I got a death note, then god knows what I would do to be quite frank. Assuming I kept it, I wouldn't be surprised if it corrupted me truth be told (as it did in the show).

Tokens

Yes I would

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk