HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default HxHD room layout is so hideous I now have conjunctivitis

enough is ENOUGH - the HxHD layout is terrible, it looks like someone has trashed the room. it hasn't changed for months.

GONE are the days when thought provoking and cutting edge room design meant that habbox had the best help desk which was frequented by the Gods of Habbo TM (cool-kitten007, mizki, NubianQueen)

why can't something be done? CHANGE this monstrosity i am absolutely sick of it. thanks
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Gonna be done soon for summer/HxSS layout HOPEFULLY IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES because yes it is hideous and all the random extras that have been left around the place just make it worse. Needs some blue man tube mans
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

thread title of the year goes to you i'm dying

but yeah i hate the tents ngl

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i sign the petition to get flying jesus' blue hxhd layout

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

The room Discussion was on ,making the Help Desk have a design of take back Firday (2004 Designs) We want to look simple and friendly for new users.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what habbox help desk needs is a return to form - the sprawling space is just not needed! there's room for 5 people to sit and actually ask for help - why on EARTH does habbox need a military tent and a bourgeois veranda? it is conflicting and makes no sense.

pls refer to dj-3000 and 8freak8 room design for inspiration. the current design is simply not good enough!!!!
    *Removed*

moderator alert Signature removed by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images that exceed your usergroup limit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by shiver View Post
    what habbox help desk needs is a return to form - the sprawling space is just not needed! there's room for 5 people to sit and actually ask for help - why on EARTH does habbox need a military tent and a bourgeois veranda? it is conflicting and makes no sense.

pls refer to dj-3000 and 8freak8 room design for inspiration. the current design is simply not good enough!!!!
    the tent is there for people to hotbox

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you hated it before then ok but yes adding the tents/dinosaurs/balloons/wheelchair/meerkat/credit coin on flower bed is a spit in the face to the genius designer.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

Latest Awards:

I assure you everyone there will be a new layout soon enough for HxSS Nothing sooner though!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

**|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2005 hxhd are my favourite and most homely rooms but there's no chance we will get one for awhile, although to be fair they do them a good bit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast