HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Interested in partaking in Weekly Arcade Tournaments?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 90.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You can win icons, vip, tokens, credits, donator, rep, admin permissions & awards
    what admin permissions?

plus yes, this sounds fun, i really enjoyed the random pong challenge Chris held - everyone got involved and I think playtime racked up really quickly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm glad they're going to continue. If you need any help finding games that work with the arcade then let me know!
    Yeah, some games don't work do they? Also I can't add them so laura or Tom seeing as he has access to like everything, can add them for me lool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    what admin permissions?

plus yes, this sounds fun, i really enjoyed the random pong challenge Chris held - everyone got involved and I think playtime racked up really quickly
    Only joking, you only get admin perms if you get first place on all games

Yeah I think the tournaments do increase the activity of the arcade because people don't know its there / forget about it most times. I personally don't really like the arcade system cause its got no in built tournament system like others do but what can ya do

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok guys. So I will post a thread later on today and in that thread you can discuss what game you want to be in this weeks weekly arcade tournament. I thought it might be easier to let you guys choose amongst yourself's as you can agree or disagree on what you do and don't want to play although, also to get you guys involved as much as possible in this but if you can't I will randomly choose lol. I am taking requests on adding new games / features to the arcade in this thread here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=820225 so if you want a new game to play in the tournaments please suggest some new games we can play.
    Last edited by Nick; 03-08-2015 at 02:15 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

admin perms???????

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by KrushGear View Post
    admin perms???????
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post