HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default To all 18-25 Year Olds

If you want to travel or do charity work, then ICS is the most amazing opportunity available right now.

Normally to travel or do charity work abroad you need money. But with ICS it is fully funded for 18-25 year old (British only).

ICS is a UK government-funded development programme that brings together 18 to 25-year-olds from all backgrounds to fight poverty in overseas and UK communities. To volunteer overseas with ICS you don’t need cash, skills or qualifications – just the ambition to make a difference.
    More info: http://www.volunteerics.org/

The scheme is coming to an end shortly, so anyone who is interested should apply ASAP. I will be travelling to Tanzania soon for three months, should be a really good experience.

I really recommend this to everyone who is eligible as this is something which will make you stand out when you apply for jobs and it is great for self development.

A short video below on a charity I will be working with (except doing this in Tanzania instead of in Nicaragua)

Last edited by abc; 04-08-2015 at 12:54 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'd love to do something like this, but it's pretty difficult for me to get time off of work as I work in a branch alone. :/

bella ciao