HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

congratulations everyone if you aren't happy with your results, it really isn't the end of the world and they're genuinely not much use

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wubing

Latest Awards:

Anyways getting ready for enrollment now. And English resit. I have to resit in June/July as I don't qualify for the November exam.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Good luck to those getting their results today, and well done to those who have done well.

Mine were 5 years ago lol.

Didn't realise how old I was. :\
    Mine too, it feels so long ago now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Mine too, it feels so long ago now.
    It's only when things like this come about that I'm like wow - 5 years ago! Makes me feel so old lol I feel like I've had 20 years since school haha

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

Good luck to those getting their results today, and well done to those who have done well.

Mine were 5 years ago lol.

Didn't realise how old I was. :\
    6 years for me. My god! OLD!

Hope everyone got what they wanted, and remember that it's not the end of the world, there will be more opportunities

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charz777 View Post
    6 years for me. My god! OLD!

Hope everyone got what they wanted, and remember that it's not the end of the world, there will be more opportunities
    We can all be old together!

To anyone worried about their GCSEs - I know people who have lied about their GCSEs and they haven't even been checked lol. I have also never been asked for or about my GCSE's past entry to college.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

We can all be old together!

To anyone worried about their GCSEs - I know people who have lied about their GCSEs and they haven't even been checked lol. I have also never been asked for or about my GCSE's past entry to college.
    ^^This. I have also known people to lie, put a B for maths on their CV for example and it's never been checked. Though I don't advise anyone to do this! The only time I've had to prove mine is for my PGCE, you need at least a C in English, Maths and Science GCSE.

Most universities don't ask for GCSE results unless it's one of the top ones. So, if you're doing A-Levels just study hard and make it up then. If you have good A-Levels, nobody will even bother asking what your GCSEs are. The same sort of pattern continues to degree level. I didn't do great in my A-Levels but went on to get a first for my degree so nobody bothers asking about what A-Levels I got because they assume someone with a first did well

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuxin View Post
    English Lang: B
    Maths: A
    ICT: B (i was so sure i got an E so idk how i managed it)
    Citizenship: C (also sure i was gonna get an E)
    Art: B (i got A and B and thought i was gonna get a C so am p happy)
    Graphics: A (i thought it was gonna be moved down to a B
    Biology: B
    Physics: B
    Chemistry: C (im disappointed with this 1)
    English Lit: C (i didnt think id even pass)
    mehhh
    Well done Gina, great results! Told you that you had nothing to worry about with Maths I pulled a B in it, bit disappointed although it's an improvement over the C I originally got but I guess that's the price you pay with self-studying rather than attending lessons.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Having been through college, university and graduation, I can tell you now that when you apply for your jobs they only look at your A Levels and University mark. Rarely do they consider your GCSEs. So if you have screwed up, don't worry, just ace your A Levels (or you are screwed...)

On another note... Manchester's local radio station normally puts students on the radio live as they open their GCSEs. Awkward moment when the kid opening started saying he got D's... they stopped him and played a song.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    Well done Gina, great results! Told you that you had nothing to worry about with Maths I pulled a B in it, bit disappointed although it's an improvement over the C I originally got but I guess that's the price you pay with self-studying rather than attending lessons.
    i dont know how i managed an A
    was so shocked when i saw the results
    probably bc boundaries were quite low for A anyway but am happy with it anyway thank u! B is great tho ahh well done x i wouldnt be disappointed a lot of people got so upset because they didnt get a C
    not many got a B and few got an A at my school

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast