HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -=TK=-

Latest Awards:

Default Morgan Freeman's Granddaughter found stabbed to death in NYC!

Today the grand daughter of legendary American actor Morgan Freeman was found stabbed to death. The victims boy friend is the one who committed the murder. He was arrested by NYPD while screaming out bible verses at them. He is believed to be emotionally disturbed. Morgan Freeman commented saying " The world will never know her artistry and how much she had to offer".

Full story below:

http://www.people.com/article/edena-...aughter-killed

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is inappropriate but, please let me know if anyone else is reading this thread in the Morgan Freeman voice.
    Sent from my Jitterbug.

-=Tk=-
    Habbox.com
    Comedian

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Read about this last night, such a shame . Hopefully all of her family are OK.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

She does not look 33 in that picture imo, looks much younger!

Always so sad when things like this happen but I have to say that it does make me even sadder that the only reason this is SO big is because she was morgan freeman's granddaughter.
    idk some people might take that the wrong way and I'm not saying that she shouldn't hit front page, I'm just saying that I think it's sad that nobodies who get stabbed to death under almost exactly the same circumstances might get brought up in the 10 o'clock news and get a few RIPs in the comments section of the story on the BBC website or on a Facebook page but they certainly don't trend on twitter or anything like this.

Still, being stabbed by someone you love and then being left to die must be one of the most frightening ways to go and I can't be sorry enough for that.