HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Friends'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Default 'Friends'

Rant time. I'm pissed.

My friend and I have been 'best' mates for almost 5 years now. He's always sort of liked me, but I only ever wanted to appreciate him as my friend because I'm prone to ruin relationships pretty damn well.

ANYWAY. Whenever I'm with someone, he stops speaking to me entirely. As soon as I'm out of a relationship, he comes back and tries to worm in and use the vulnerability of a breakup to woo me into whatever the **** he wants. The same happened previously, and we spoke and got on right up until I got with el Mattg. Then, he stopped talking and giving a so call damned flying ****.

I messaged him today asking why this is, because I actually enjoy talking to him. He's my mate, we have a laugh and I thought we were starting afresh. He says he feels like I betrayed him by getting with Matt because apparently David thought he had more of a 'chance', and tries harder than Matt does. ??!?!

I told him before I ever ended with the last dude that I'd never do long distance again, so because I got with someone who's in Manchester (I'm in Scotland) and not with him, who's ALSO IN BLOODY MANCHESTER, I lied to him.

He thinks that because Matt works during the day and I quote "sit around twiddling my thumbs" that he's Prince Charming and better for me. He thinks Matt's some monster who's a bad idea and all this **** blabla.

So now he won't talk to me because, again, I'm with someone and he can't get into my pants.

LIKE WHAT DO I DO
    Sorry for the rant, probably makes no sense and there's heaps more stuff but he's messaging me right now and ugh bye

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'd say just duck him off entirely. Totally not worth the drama he's making it into because of his jealousy.

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh my, what a white knight. Tell him that you don't ever want a relationship with him and that if that's all he talks to you for then there's no point being friends. complete mongoloid tbh

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i have this problem with @Kyle; i just tell him he's not good enough for me x

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

you say you don't want to ditch him because he's a good friend but obviously he isn't. and clearly he doesn't value your friendship when he's slagging off your boyfriend (when he should be happy for you) and will continue disrespecting you and trying to get into your pants. ditch him, you don't need that negativity gurl.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    you say you don't want to ditch him because he's a good friend but obviously he isn't. and clearly he doesn't value your friendship when he's slagging off your boyfriend (when he should be happy for you) and will continue disrespecting you and trying to get into your pants. ditch him, you don't need that negativity gurl.
    I got proper mad when he started saying stuff about @xxMATTGxx because he's innocent and has never even breathed a WORD to him. But yeh, I think I'm ditching him for goods now cba

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Give him an ultimatum - say if he can't be happy for you and throws a little hissy fit every time you're with someone you actually want to be with, then he doesn't deserve you in his life at all and that you'll cut everything off.
    If he's happy to be your friend and happy for you, he can stay in contact. :p

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

No true friend would do that to you - he's only being your friend to get with you, hence how much of a ******* idiot he's being.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tell Matt to try harder so he has nothing to go off!

No seriously just tell him to **** off, he's not worth it and he's not going to get you AGM on Habbox. I think he's being really unfair to you and th being quite manipulative.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Give him an ultimatum - say if he can't be happy for you and throws a little hissy fit every time you're with someone you actually want to be with, then he doesn't deserve you in his life at all and that you'll cut everything off.
    If he's happy to be your friend and happy for you, he can stay in contact. :p
    I did this before and he stopped talking to me so I thought I'd done something wrong. I know now that he's obviously just trying to mess around because he's jealous and upset that I didn't choose him. Then he's all:

:/// Then he says it was a bad idea to get with anyone in the first place yet I'm 100% sure that wouldn't be the case if I'd thrown myself at him and chose to ruin a 5 year relationship instead of actually want to be with someone I properly like?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Tell Matt to try harder so he has nothing to go off!

No seriously just tell him to **** off, he's not worth it and he's not going to get you AGM on Habbox. I think he's being really unfair to you and th being quite manipulative.
    LOL PHIL WTF
    1) don't want agm
    2) he is manipulative
    3) i'm just here to steal matt's job tbh

no but really, Matt's doing fine. David doesn't even know him so he already has nothing to go off of!
    Last edited by Kimmy; 18-08-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast