HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    sadcores

Latest Awards:

Default What is the worst thing to have happened in your exam hall?

doesn't have to have happened to you directly but are there any stories of things that happened within your exam hall whilst you've sat an exam?

personally a few things have happened whilst ive sat an exam like the fire alarm going off which was quite distracting and a few peoples phones went off but the invigilators were too laid back that they didn't do anything and we've even had racial comments from some of our invigilators!!! what about u!? :-)
    Last edited by sadcore; 19-08-2015 at 01:10 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

nothing bads really happened but someone had to go out to throw up but that is all

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Final year of University, 3 questions to answer, 15 minutes left of a 2 hour exam, a piece of paper gets handed to me by an invigilator:

"Question 2 should read this..."

They gave us an impossible question and only 15 minutes to do it in.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ripieno

Latest Awards:

Fire alarm has gone off.

Funny story... The year before last, I was 5 minutes late for my exam. They let me in with the promise I'd be quiet but everyone had already started. Everyone puts their bags down at the front of the hall, so I went to go and put my bag down and FELL in front of everyone over all of the bags. You have to be quiet, but I could hear everyone laughing under their breaths it was terrible

I just got up and continued casually to my seat tbh

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

just peeps crying and walking out cause they're too stressed

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Someone felt sick and was made to go in, and then threw up all over the place. Full on projectile all over the chair of the girl in front. Who then began gagging. It was horrific.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Thinking I was done then turning over the paper to find unanswered questions. Only did this once when it didn't really matter, but I never did it again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

For my GCSEs I opened my answer book for one of my englishes (cant remember which one now) and it was full of random jottings down for maths and **** that I didn't understand. It had nothing to do with my own exam so it was useless to me. Put my hand up for another booklet and the invigilator kept insisting that I must have written that stuff because "all the answer books were checked before and they were empty" APPARENTLY. Eventually they believed me and I got an extra 20 minutes even though it had only taken 10 though so win harhar.

Also during one of my sociology exams just gone the fire alarm went off and all the invigilators except one (who was another invigilator's son home from uni and wanting to earn some extra cash) and he had no idea what to do and looked like he was gonna cry. Then all the other invigilators came in with mugs of coffee going SORRY SORRY PLEASE EVERYONE PUT THEIR PENS DOWN AND WE WILL WAIT FOR THE BELL TO STOP. It was funny.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

I was sat in the end row so the desk against the wall during my maths GCSE. Massive spider crawled down the wall and onto my desk. I hate spiders and would usually leave the room and not return if I saw one but I was quite a shy teenager and didn't want to get any attention in a silent exam hall so I used the formula book to flick it onto the floor and spent the whole exam paranoid that it would crawl up my leg.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

During my A Level maths paper, last 5 minutes doing the routine re-check to make sure I'd made no silly mistakes. I then realised 2 of the pages had stuck together and the two page spread was worth 25 MARKS. Hence the reason I failed A Level Maths.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast