HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Wubing

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    The teachers will most likely know. Someone will know, at least - even if it's your Course Manager. If you just outright said to your teacher(s) when you first start "I've been told I can move onto Level 3 if I progress enough" they will enquire about it for you. Then you can get updates from them as to what's going on and what they've found out. They can't tell you you can do it and then stop you from doing it.

Honestly, there's no need to hint - be upfront!
    Alright thanks I've got induction week soon so I'll say it to my teacher when I see them before I go to any lessons.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Your attainments have certain points scores associated to them. Some Colleges use these points to calculate the appropriate level for their students. Realistically though there is nothing stopping you doing the level 3. I did a level 3 when I was at College and it was extremely easy, so you shouldn't have any problems.

Turn up early, work hard and remain positive. Colleges are eager for business at the moment so they are more likely to meet your demands.. especially if you say another College will offer you the level 3 instead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12