HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I don't think colour is the issue, I think images are. A grey site is fine if images are used IMO and I personally HATE colourful sites (non habbo dark ftw).
    It's gonna be a tough one in terms of colour scheme. A lot of people like bright, a lot of people like dark. Me personally, I'd like dark - but we need to compromise!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    i'd like to see something like hffm's, the green one sam posted
    So, more spaced out with icons? Seems good...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    It's gonna be a tough one in terms of colour scheme. A lot of people like bright, a lot of people like dark. Me personally, I'd like dark - but we need to compromise!
    color chooser like the v7 background changer

black/dark and colorful

Tokens

Latest Awards:

VIP+ users used to be able to colour customise their profile pages on the forum, could you not do something similar for the site? Or give people colour themed skins, or the ability to change the colour of the nav bar, widgets etc. That way you could keep the bulk of the site rather sleek and modern whilst giving users the ability to adapt it to their own style i.e. colourful or dark/black.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

A dynamically coloured site depending on the time of day with the sun and moon rotating around in the banner.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    A dynamically coloured site depending on the time of day with the sun and moon rotating around in the banner.
    Oooooh I like that idea, is it even possible? Especially with different time zones?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Oooooh I like that idea, is it even possible? Especially with different time zones?
    I'm sure you can fetch local time, else default it to GMT and allow people to change it when logged in. I suspect it is possible though, just can't imagine it would be particularly easy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

comment time stamps and comment editing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dave for site designer.

Personally I don't like dark sites I would rather colourful ones like the colours in that events thingy thing. I agree on the integrated accounts with forum but I don't really have much to say because I don't really use the site as much as I used to

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

I think users should be able to customise the widgets they see. So if someone is interested in News and Events, they can select those widgets to appear when they view the home page. That way, they're seeing the content they want to see. So for a Habbox user that might not necessarily use Habbo as much, they may choose just to see Newest Articles, Latest Forum posts etc.

It just means Users are viewing the content they want to see, as chosen by them. It's up to individual departments to be strong enough to warrant interest in their particular department.

Also, on Article postings, I'd love a 'similar articles' or 'other articles by this writer' functionality. So, for example, if you've read a really great game review you can click through a bunch of similar posts or if you like a writer's style, you can click through their articles without having to navigate around.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there's a lot of talk of features atm I would be interested to see what others feel about the current layout of the site like what is displayed on the front page (personally I think the fewer things displayed the better)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast