HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Yeah, as Kyle rightly mentioned this is mainly to do with the front-end layout! Primarily the design, not the functions.

While I'm taking your functions into consideration, the design needs to be priority first. With a new design comes greater functionality!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

What needs to be fixed is the DJ request line to be in the same spot as the radio stats.
    Add maybe a Like the DJ option which would either be resetted monthly.(Nothing important here)

I don't have much ideas but might come in mind =)

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i don't think there needs to be a dj says for the radio, now with there being a dj stalk button. all it ever says is the event name or the help desk owner. the dj could - and most of them do - say it all themselves and push people to use the stalk button. more room for other stuff.

i also think the radio should be on a widget instead of in the header, that way it can be put in with the request line and there's no hassle about telling people where to find it. That's as long as you don't put things above it and move it halfway down the page.........

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    i don't think there needs to be a dj says for the radio, now with there being a dj stalk button. all it ever says is the event name or the help desk owner. the dj could - and most of them do - say it all themselves and push people to use the stalk button. more room for other stuff.

i also think the radio should be on a widget instead of in the header, that way it can be put in with the request line and there's no hassle about telling people where to find it. That's as long as you don't put things above it and move it halfway down the page.........
    This is quite a good shout.

Does anyone actually use the DJ says feature on the website? Could be good to know. Also, since we're on this subject what else do you think about the radio player? Where would you like to to be and how would you like it to look?

For example, would you like it to stay at the top where it is now or perhaps down the site near where the request line is?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I very, very rarely use the DJ says. Especially now it automatically shows the event and things, it's not like 1000% necessary.

I think whatever the new design looked like I would like it near the top as a default - most sites have a widget for the radio in the top section - mainly because it's the most used bit, whether that's actually listening to the radio or just trying to mute it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    @Badges

This is a design i was working on which is coded cause i can't do photoshop for life. This won't be a release but however may shape a future version, i would like some feedback on this

The future version depends on you the community!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Badges View Post
    This is a design i was working on which is coded cause i can't do photoshop for life. This won't be a release but however may shape a future version, i would like some feedback on this

it's a bit crowded but it's excellent, great colour scheme too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Badges View Post

it seems dated to me, with the volter and the backgrounds you've used (on the nav and the widget headers etc), it's like, we've seen it so many times on so many fansites and I think habbox should stay away from that and move forward.
    the colors are maybe a little too faded, could be stronger than that.
    the radio seems lacking, maybe you just haven't finished it yet. and the request line is 5.4 miles away from it. is the profile info absolutely necessary? that could be your radio and request line.
    with the banner where you have the balcony, I think it's way too big to begin with and there's no sign of where you plan on putting a logo?, but I also think - and I'm probably alone on it - that there's no need for a header like that in v8 at all.
    also not a fan of the outline and inner shadows on everything.

other than that, I like the habbox jobs, I like the scanned furni. I do like the articles but still think they should be listed with 2 or 3 lines of preview. maybe you're habboxtoday is too big? the group badge part looks cool as well.

what would your drop down menus look like?

what else.
    have i taken this too seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Yeah, as Kyle rightly mentioned this is mainly to do with the front-end layout! Primarily the design, not the functions.

While I'm taking your functions into consideration, the design needs to be priority first. With a new design comes greater functionality!
    Skybus has clearly never done a requirements specification before. You can't have a design without first knowing the technical requirements of it.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Skybus has clearly never done a requirements specification before. You can't have a design without first knowing the technical requirements of it.
    I'm not looking to change the functionality at all, I'm just changing the skin basically.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast