HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default England RWC Squad

Don't know how many of you follow rugby but if you do I would love to hear what you think of the squad. The has been a lot of controversy over it and I know many fans are unhappy (I am one of them)

Hookers: Jamie George (Saracens), Rob Webber (Bath), Tom Youngs (Leicester).

Props: Kieran Brookes (Northampton), Dan Cole (Leicester), Joe Marler (Harlequins), Mako Vunipola (Saracens), David Wilson (Bath).

Second rows: George Kruis (Saracens), Joe Launchbury (Wasps), Courtney Lawes (Northampton), Geoff Parling (Exeter).

Back rows: James Haskell (Wasps), Ben Morgan (Gloucester), Chris Robshaw (captain, Harlequins), Billy Vunipola (Saracens), Tom Wood (Northampton).

Scrum-halves: Danny Care (Harlequins), Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens), Ben Youngs (Leicester).

Fly-halves: Owen Farrell (Saracens), George Ford (Bath).

Centres: Brad Barritt (Saracens), Sam Burgess (Bath), Jonathan Joseph (Bath), Henry Slade (Exeter).

Back three: Mike Brown (Harlequins), Alex Goode (Saracens), Jonny May (Gloucester), Jack Nowell (Exeter), Anthony Watson (Bath).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel like they missed out with Cipriani, he brings way more to the table and can come on as a maverick. He can also play at 12 and 15; I'm a big fan of him and gutted he missed out but It was never going to happen for him Sr Farrell managed to convince Lancaster to keep Owen Farrell and say no to Cips :@

As for centres there is a lot of controversy over Sam Burgess (League convert) many say he lacks experience and just isn't good enough. Personally I am happy for him but I don't think he has proved himself enough to take that spot away from Burrell.

As for the forwards I don't have much to say as I've never experienced playing as a forward but out back row does seem to be weak compared to the likes of Wales and Australia who are also in the pool of death This will be a major problem in tight games as I feel as we will be constantly getting turned over.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Crossed out some players I am unsure of. Put a few in that I think deserve their spots even if they aren't even being considered.

Hookers: Jamie George (Saracens) Dylan Hartley (Northampton), Rob Webber (Bath), Tom Youngs (Leicester).

Props: Kieran Brookes (Northampton) Alex Corbs (Northampton)(injured?), Dan Cole (Leicester), Joe Marler (Harlequins), Mako Vunipola (Saracens), David Wilson (Bath).

Second rows: George Kruis (Saracens), Joe Launchbury (Wasps), Courtney Lawes (Northampton), Geoff Parling (Exeter).

Back rows: James Haskell (Wasps), Ben Morgan (Gloucester), Chris Robshaw (captain, Harlequins), Billy Vunipola (Saracens), Tom Wood (Northampton).

Scrum-halves: Danny Care (Harlequins), Richard Wigglesworth (Saracens), Ben Youngs (Leicester).

Fly-halves: Owen Farrell (Saracens), George Ford (Bath), Danny Cipriani (Sale).

Centres: Brad Barritt (Saracens), Sam Burgess (Bath), Jonathan Joseph (Bath), Henry Slade (Exeter), Manu Tuilagi (Leicester).

Back three: Mike Brown (Harlequins), Alex Goode (Saracens), Matt Tait (Leicester), Jonny May (Gloucester), Jack Nowell (Exeter), Anthony Watson (Bath).
    Last edited by Zak; 27-08-2015 at 09:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

surprised Cipriani isn't in there
    he's still not a patch on Dan Biggar though