HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cameron446: is online now HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    cameron446:

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OllzIsTasty View Post
    I think it's been closed haha!

moderator alert Edited by Expling (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly!
    Last edited by Expling; 21-10-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Tokens

Thanks for all of your brilliant feedback guys! Keep your eyes peeled on this thread for further updates regarding this forum! This was just a small project of mine over the past few years and I have thougologuly enjoyed working on it. Now I've decided to bring it back I've been working meticulously to get back my old files off of my corrupted HDD and now I've been able to find the bare back of the minimum of my sites but am going to work hard on them to get back to where we were.

Hope to see you all around :-)

tldr; we're coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenCLICK View Post

We are currently developing a new fansite which I hope to have open within the next few months. We are looking for a team for senior administrators as well as an entire management team and all other staff roles which will need to be fulfilled. Find out more information on our recruitment drive by clicking HERE to be directed to a thread on ClickHabbo's Forum. Click

As mentioned in our recuirtmnet drive thread we are looking ahead to raise awareness of our site to start a large community of Habbo.com users. Our forum is current under heavy development so please notify any issues to Darren on the forum.

We hope to see you around,

On Behalf of the senior administration team of ClickHabbo
    Your Forum's broken op

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

this has good potential forum wise once it's done

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I admire people still bringing out fansites despite only having 5 official fansites. The site is developing well and I wish you the very best of luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12