HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Battlar.com - ONLINE RAP BATTLES

Users registered on the site are referred to as “battlars” and a battlar has the ability to join battles started by other member or start their own. When creating your own battle you must insert a title for the battle, a beat, and your own lyrics. You also have the option to add an audio version of the lyrics.

The battle then works similar to a cypher…
    > Different users join the battle
    > Users play the beat the battle creator has chosen
    > Users write and add their own lyrics to the battle

Next to each battlar’s lyrics there is a “Dope” button, allowing members to like another member’s lyrics. The dopes you collect move you higher on the leaderboards as well as earning you points which you can use in the site’s online shop.

What the site, Battlar, aims to be--is a fun interactive site that allows users to develop and polish their lyric writing skills.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jabbaboy

Latest Awards:

Just read this and found this quite an interesting idea but never heard of it before.

You should try and promote this with the UK Battle Rap leagues and maybe talk with some of the owners as they maybe interested in something like this.

If your not aware of them; Don't Flop is the biggest, King of The Ronalds (KOTR) are the most likely to do it as they do bazarre things like being on Judge Rinder last week. You can find most of them on http://versetracker.com/leagues though - They are the communities that'll be most likely be interested. Just to note however not all battles have to have beats (just saying).

Another idea for you's would be to do webcam battles a bit like omeagle etc where you just spit bars against each other, could potentially be an idea. I know it's not the easiest to impliment and would take time / resources but could work.

Good luck with it, I know you posted it months ago but it has potential unlike most the crap on here and I rarely come on and noticed it wasn't that busy
    Last edited by Snex; 16-10-2015 at 09:27 PM.
    Email: [email protected] | Don't Have Skype or anything else.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Hey,

I am not a fan of rap but I wish you good luck with it =).

Be careful what you wish for!