HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    It doesn't matter how they were let in, it is all about numbers and our ability to integrate people.

If you have too many coming in at once, as we have with 700,000+ a year, then you cannot accomodate people. End of story.
    If you can't accept that differences in situation have different results then you're even worse at debating than I thought. A military invasion is nothing like asylum seeking, and regardless we absolutely CAN accommodate people, as proved by y'know... reality.

I am afraid it is. I do not know how many times I have to repeat this, but illegals are acually moving through safe countries such as the Hellenic Republic and even Italy and Austria in order to reach Germany. You know this, I know this and that defies the agreements on asylum.
    In my very first post (the one where you completely ignored everything I said in order to piss and cry) I said that I don't agree with people going on like this:
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    I'm not a fan of the idea that, having reached a safe state, they then feel it's worth moving on again - this is moving into the realm of want rather than need
    But quite clearly you don't like reading.

I have also read stories similar to what the video above shows which is the illegal immigrants turning away food or throwing it on the floor for various reasons, some cited as halal. And yet despite the ghettoisation of our cities already, you make the hiliarious claim they're just the same as we westerners. Ha ha ha!
    I absolutely have not made such a claim, let's refer back to your tantrum on the first page about making up what people have said and have a good laugh What I've said is that asylum seekers do not wish to bring a culture of legal oppression and fear with them - having religious or ethical beliefs about food is not something that we're unused to in Britain and while the idea of following the rites of a religion properly rather than just using the name to label yourself might be alien to you, to billions of people around the world it really does affect how they live. As for "ghettoisation" if you actually believe that this is something new then your grasp of history really needs a good polishing.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by snr View Post
    However this situation has arisen because we decided to poke our nose everywhere and destroy their countries (directly and indirectly) and we must therefore take our fair share of the responsibility. Turkey can no way take in every refugee, that is ridiculous. The matter at hand is that all countries take their fair share of the refugees. What you do not realise is that many European countries who did not contribute to destroying these refugees countries are still helping them, yet this country which did directly contribute doesn't want to? Its ridiculous.

We voted for politicians, who make decisions on behalf of the country (whether we agree or disagree with them) and we must take responsibility. Gosh this is 2015, the world is a free world. How can we let borders decide who suffers and who lives with benefits? We are all humans, lets treat each other like one. We need to show empathy, compassion and emotion. Borders should no longer decide who suffers and who is OK. We do not decide which country we are born in.
    Everyone keeps mentioning how we voted for these people. But not everyone did. Some didn't even vote. The public cannot be blamed for decisions out of their hand.

The question I'm asking myself right now is if it was the other way would these countries take us in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Everyone keeps mentioning how we voted for these people. But not everyone did. Some didn't even vote. The public cannot be blamed for decisions out of their hand.

The question I'm asking myself right now is if it was the other way would these countries take us in.
    We caused the situation there. We went there to "help" (take oil) and when it went downhill, we cannot run. We wanted to help? Well let's help and take in refugees. Oh wait, we didn't wanna help, we just wanted to go get oil, sell weapons, make money and not care about humans.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    If you can't accept that differences in situation have different results then you're even worse at debating than I thought. A military invasion is nothing like asylum seeking, and regardless we absolutely CAN accommodate people, as proved by y'know... reality.
    That is because I am not comparing how they got here. I am comparing the influx (number) of people into this country on a historical level. But of course you knew this as does anyone reading, but instead of addressing that question you keep wittering on about the means of how they got here.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus
    I absolutely have not made such a claim, let's refer back to your tantrum on the first page about making up what people have said and have a good laugh What I've said is that asylum seekers do not wish to bring a culture of legal oppression and fear with them - having religious or ethical beliefs about food is not something that we're unused to in Britain and while the idea of following the rites of a religion properly rather than just using the name to label yourself might be alien to you, to billions of people around the world it really does affect how they live. As for "ghettoisation" if you actually believe that this is something new then your grasp of history really needs a good polishing.
    Ha ha ha! hiliarious! Has the nerve to claim they don't wish to bring their culture with them and then defends them when they are acting like savages on the streets of Athens and Budapest, and turning their noses up at food because it has the Christian symbol on it.

I'm done even arguing with you. You'll still be defending them as they're holding the machette over your head chanting allah akbar. A lost cause.

We caused the situation there. We went there to "help" (take oil) and when it went downhill, we cannot run. We wanted to help? Well let's help and take in refugees. Oh wait, we didn't wanna help, we just wanted to go get oil, sell weapons, make money and not care about humans.
    Welcome to realpolitik and foreign policy. Of every single country in the world.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

That is because I am not comparing how they got here. I am comparing the influx (number) of people into this country on a historical level. But of course you knew this as does anyone reading, but instead of addressing that question you keep wittering on about the means of how they got here.
    But you need to note the huge difference in how people get to places, since you were trying to claim that the conflicts in Ireland were down to people not worshipping in the same way (pretending that people who like different things can't live together, as usual) which isn't the case. The point from this section of quote has nothing to do with numbers, if you'd care to read back on how it developed

Ha ha ha! hiliarious! Has the nerve to claim they don't wish to bring their culture with them
    Why would they want to bring the things they're fleeing from? You're mistaking individual interests and preferences with national culture, which isn't surprising since you hardly ever seem to know the true working definitions of anything and can't tell the difference between singular and plurals when it comes to people

and then defends them when they are acting like savages on the streets of Athens and Budapest
    Nope I haven't done that, try again

and turning their noses up at food because it has the Christian symbol on it.
    Nowhere in that video is anything of the sort suggested, in fact according to the very person who shot the video it's not that at all. Oops. Still seems daft to me that they'd deny the help that they apparently wanted but it's nothing to do with hating Christianity or wanting to destroy anyone's culture

I'm done even arguing with you. You'll still be defending them as they're holding the machette over your head chanting allah akbar. A lost cause
    What exactly am I defending? Not once have I said "all refugees are perfect people who we should give our beds to and bend over for" or anything of the sort, I'm just pointing out that if you're running away from something you tend to not want it following you. You can make up arguments that haven't occurred all you like but as usual it doesn't make you look clever in the slightest. I swear there are five year olds who read better than you do
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Again can you really say we. We? I didn't do anything of the sort. Basically what your saying is the many people against the stuff the government has sanctioned now has to deal with the consequences.

Next there will be people complaining that there's not enough jobs because of immigrants and it'll be we let them in.

I'd like to restate that I'm not against immigration but it seems like too many people are thinking with their heart and not their brain right now, just agreeing to let these people in not thinking what issues it may cause in the long term

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Again can you really say we. We? I didn't do anything of the sort. Basically what your saying is the many people against the stuff the government has sanctioned now has to deal with the consequences.

Next there will be people complaining that there's not enough jobs because of immigrants and it'll be we let them in.

I'd like to restate that I'm not against immigration but it seems like too many people are thinking with their heart and not their brain right now, just agreeing to let these people in not thinking what issues it may cause in the long term
    lol at you basically complaining about how democracy works

Default Refugee crisis

First of all i knew from the loaded title ''illegal immigrant'' this was going to be a topic made by someone hateful.

Second of all They aren't immigrants they are refugees the only way these refugees can actually seek asylum into EU countries is through these boats because EU immigrant regulations indicate that they cant seek asylum through embassies in middle eastern countries so in order to claim asylum in the first place they have to get into the EU Illegally.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We as in the country. How is that not obvious? Yes you didn't do anything but the country elected a government who then makes decisions on behalf of the country whether we agree with them or not. And thus we as a country must deal with the consequences.

Anyone who is moaning about all these immigrants or refugees entering our country, read the below quote. And secondly if we stop bombing these countries while pretending to help them, these situation would never arise. But hey, we like to stick our nose in every country and pretend to help. Its crap.

And lastly, if a foreigner can come to this country and not speak good English but get a job over a British born person, it says a lot about the person who didn't get the job. We are in a world where number of jobs will go down as technology replaces them. The world is a survival of the fittest. People in this country should get jobs easily - after all Education is free. But na, so many people waste it and then blame foreigners because blaming others is always easy because gosh how can that person ever be wrong eh? Man I hate all these foreigners coming and taking our jobs, but its cool if we go bomb others, stick our nose in other peoples culture, rob other count

"Emigration is completely out of control in this country, and I'm sick of it. I'm not staying quiet any more. You can't walk down a street in Jamaica or Hong Kong or India without hearing someone speaking English, and in Canada and Australia we have even introduced our own legal system, decimated local communities and installed our own head of state! DISGUSTING! English has now been imposed as the official language of 57 sovereign countries! FIFTY SEVEN!!! What the hell? Who do we think we are?! And the government is doing nothing: any British person can just pack their bags and go and live anywhere in the world at ANY TIME and nobody in the British government will do anything to stop them. If I wanted to, I could just get on a plane to Germany tomorrow, get a job in their booming economy and live there for the rest of my life! My parents could up and retire to Spain or Portugal at a moment's notice! Why should we have that right? It's political correctness gone mad! (And it's also probably, somehow, part of the war on Christmas, and health and safety and women thinking it's ok to wear comfortable, unsexy clothing.)

The figures speak for themselves:
    1,300,000 Britons live in Australia; 761,000 in Spain; 678,000 in the USA; 603,000 in Canada; 291,000 in Ireland (11,200 of whom are drawing unemployment benefit from the Irish state), and even 8,500 in Mexico and 7,100 in Kuwait! We're literally EVERYWHERE! I bet there's at least one branch of Greggs in the Falklands.

We need to close our borders immediately before the situation gets even worse for everyone else. We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!

EDIT: To all of you really hench army guys sending me hate mail for writing this: I am gay, and I will furiously pleasure myself to your profile picture. Just so you know.

https://www.facebook.com/emlynpearceblog"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We as in the country. How is that not obvious? Yes you didn't do anything but the country elected a government who then makes decisions on behalf of the country whether we agree with them or not. And thus we as a country must deal with the consequences.

Anyone who is moaning about all these immigrants or refugees entering our country, read the below quote. And secondly if we stop bombing these countries while pretending to help them, these situation would never arise. But hey, we like to stick our nose in every country and pretend to help. Its crap.

And lastly, if a foreigner can come to this country and not speak good English but get a job over a British born person, it says a lot about the person who didn't get the job. We are in a world where number of jobs will go down as technology replaces them. The world is a survival of the fittest. People in this country should get jobs easily - after all Education is free. But na, so many people waste it and then blame foreigners because blaming others is always easy because gosh how can that person ever be wrong eh? Man I hate all these foreigners coming and taking our jobs, but its cool if we go bomb others, stick our nose in other peoples culture, rob other count

"Emigration is completely out of control in this country, and I'm sick of it. I'm not staying quiet any more. You can't walk down a street in Jamaica or Hong Kong or India without hearing someone speaking English, and in Canada and Australia we have even introduced our own legal system, decimated local communities and installed our own head of state! DISGUSTING! English has now been imposed as the official language of 57 sovereign countries! FIFTY SEVEN!!! What the hell? Who do we think we are?! And the government is doing nothing: any British person can just pack their bags and go and live anywhere in the world at ANY TIME and nobody in the British government will do anything to stop them. If I wanted to, I could just get on a plane to Germany tomorrow, get a job in their booming economy and live there for the rest of my life! My parents could up and retire to Spain or Portugal at a moment's notice! Why should we have that right? It's political correctness gone mad! (And it's also probably, somehow, part of the war on Christmas, and health and safety and women thinking it's ok to wear comfortable, unsexy clothing.)

The figures speak for themselves:
    1,300,000 Britons live in Australia; 761,000 in Spain; 678,000 in the USA; 603,000 in Canada; 291,000 in Ireland (11,200 of whom are drawing unemployment benefit from the Irish state), and even 8,500 in Mexico and 7,100 in Kuwait! We're literally EVERYWHERE! I bet there's at least one branch of Greggs in the Falklands.

We need to close our borders immediately before the situation gets even worse for everyone else. We are sleepwalking into a nightmare where a third of the world will be overrun by the British! AGAIN!

EDIT: To all of you really hench army guys sending me hate mail for writing this: I am gay, and I will furiously pleasure myself to your profile picture. Just so you know.

https://www.facebook.com/emlynpearceblog"
    But 99 percent of the people don't even agree with it. I didn't even vote and I'm sure most parties even agreed to lower the number not the opposite that is now happening.

But that's not my point really. Firstly what we have is as I said people thinking with just their heart - people demanding the government deals with a problem then complaining that they shouldn't have got involved and have made it worse.

What we also don't have is a real solution. Immigration isn't really going to fix the issue long term. As to your quote on its own without evidence it's just numbers anyone could have came up with. Immigration is obviously a problem worldwide but it's the countries to blame not the people.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast