HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default German school warns against western clothes due to influx of illegal immigrants

http://www.thelocal.de/20150626/refu...niform-modesty

Illegal immigrant host school in Germany bans revealing (aka normal western) clothes

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocal.de
    A school in Bavaria has sent a letter home to parents warning them not to let their daughters wear revealing blouses or short skirts, because emergency accommodation for refugees has been set up next to the gym.

A week ago emergency accommodation for 200 Syrian refugees was erected right next to the gym of Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium in Pocking, Bavaria, Die Welt reports. The gym has been closed as a result, and PE lessons have been relocated to a nearby primary school, but the school is still worried about the refugees interacting with students.

So worried in fact that the headteacher recently sent out a letter to parents to give reassurance about extra security measures. "For the refugees, access to the school gardens and buildings is strictly forbidden. The same goes for the school grounds during the day. The number of teachers on duty during breaks has been increased," read the letter from headteacher Martin Thalhammer. The letter goes on to give students instructions on how to deal with the situation: "The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to, in order to avoid discrepancies. Revealing tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings." ***AKA rape, rioting or assault***

The letter has not been met favourably by some parents, but a local politician, who did not want to be named, told Die Welt the move was "absolutely necessary". "When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis," he said. "These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, follow girls and bother them without realizing. Obviously this is concerning for us," he continued. ***Strip back the politically correct bs and this is usually known as sexual harrassment and rape***

The move by the school has caused a lot of discussion, and Thalhammer has received queries from all over the media, reports the Passauer Neue Presse. "There have never been uniform rules at this school and there never will be." He said. "It is my duty to look after the children. Therefore I wanted to inform everyone about what is going on at school and what the gym is being used for." "It was my responsibility to remind everyone that two cultures are coming together here," he continued. ***Strip back the fluff and PC bs and this is otherwise known as taking off your trousers and bending over***
    In other words, don't wear the clothes you'd normally wear in your own culture and country in order not to offend people who don't even belong there. Or worse, and which is probably the real reason behind this, don't wear western clothes European girls because you run the high risk of being raped by followers of a certain religion: as seen in Rochdale, Rotherham, Stockholm and countless other places around Europe.

That this can happen and authorities can get away with it shows that the west is being run by psychopathic, self-hating nihilists.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 08-09-2015 at 01:01 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

School boards throughout the world impose modesty dress codes with the claim that it's to stop the rampant rape-machines that all men supposedly are. Slap the word "Muslim" in there and to certain idiots it apparently becomes gospel...

Someone with authority being racist doesn't make racism truth, this is sloppy even for you
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    http://www.thelocal.de/20150626/refu...niform-modesty

Illegal immigrant host school in Germany bans revealing (aka normal western) clothes

In other words, don't wear the clothes you'd normally wear in your own culture and country in order not to offend people who don't even belong there. Or worse, and which is probably the real reason behind this, don't wear western clothes European girls because you run the high risk of being raped by followers of a certain religion: as seen in Rochdale, Rotherham, Stockholm and countless other places around Europe.

That this can happen and authorities can get away with it shows that the west is being run by psychopathic, self-hating nihilists.

Thoughts?
    I'm sorry, I forgot all Arabs were rapists. And all British people (including Jimmy Saville, Ex-PM etc) are all perfect and innocent and have never touched a underage girl. All white people are absolutely perfect because clearly I never had racist abuse shouted at me when I was young because white people can never do anything wrong. If girls were short skirts or revealing clothes, only Arabs can rape them and never a white person.

Secondly, this post by you shows how very little you know about Arab culture. I am not Arab, I am Indian but I know a lot about Arabs and their new culture. Their movies are full of bikinis etc so the fact that a brown kid has never seen a girl in a bikini at home is ridiculous.

One school sends a letter which no major news outlet covers (for a very obvious reason which you seem to have missed) and you somehow find it.

In 2011, there were about 7,539 reported cases of rape in Germany. 70% of the victims were aged 21 to 40. - I bet these were all Arab rapists eh! Because if girls were sexually revealing clothes only Arabs can rape them.

This thread is absolutely pathetic.
    Last edited by abc; 09-09-2015 at 09:22 PM.