HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by snr View Post
    They over reacted due to his skin colour. Any normal teacher would speak to the kid properly about what it was and if she was really worried then taken him to the principals office alone to discuss. I am not saying they were wrong to report him, but the manner in which the school and the police treated the child is terrible.

A brown kid in America makes a clock, makes international news.
    A white kid in America murders nine black people, doesn't make international news.

People will always be more wary of brown people. Hell I am and I am brown myself.
    did you come here straight from sjw tumblr

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

not ganna lie but it does look abit dodgy

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Dodgy or not, he's doing well for himself now. Invited visits to the White House, Facebook, Verified Twitter and I think some people are even donating towards his scholarship and more by the looks of it.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 17-09-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

President Obama the hypocrite jumping on this. He's so fake it's eurgh.

As someone pointed out on Twitter, try walking into the White House with that clock and see what happens.

It's just like Obama with his anti-gun rants, yet he's surrounded 24/7 by dozens of guns and snipers on rooftops.

Quote Originally Posted by snr
    A brown kid in America makes a clock, makes international news.
    A white kid in America murders nine black people, doesn't make international news.

People will always be more wary of brown people. Hell I am and I am brown myself.
    Um it always makes international news?

The BBC and others just can't get enough of it when a black criminal is shot by Police in America, and loves to play on the notion that American cops are going around shooting black people at random when if you look at the statistics it's often black on black shootings (with latino gang violence thrown in). I'd like the BBC and international media to for once report one of the numerous shootings by innocent people in America of all colours where they've defend their house and family by using a gun against criminal scum.

But that doesn't play into the anti-gun and anti-white agenda so we hear nothing.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 17-09-2015 at 11:15 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

must have been traumatic for him but that clock does look very dodgy indeed

why couldn't he just have stuck to a nice simple potato kit

Tokens
    Habbo
    Evanora

Latest Awards:

@snr; the white boy who murdered the black people in the church did make international news though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    must have been traumatic for him but that clock does look very dodgy indeed

why couldn't he just have stuck to a nice simple potato kit

is the potato included
    HxSS Blue Team

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanora View Post
    @snr; the white boy who murdered the black people in the church did make international news though?

- - - Updated - - -

is the potato included
    don't think so u could always use a nice apple

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    President Obama the hypocrite jumping on this. He's so fake it's eurgh.

As someone pointed out on Twitter, try walking into the White House with that clock and see what happens.

It's just like Obama with his anti-gun rants, yet he's surrounded 24/7 by dozens of guns and snipers on rooftops.

Um it always makes international news?

The BBC and others just can't get enough of it when a black criminal is shot by Police in America, and loves to play on the notion that American cops are going around shooting black people at random when if you look at the statistics it's often black on black shootings (with latino gang violence thrown in). I'd like the BBC and international media to for once report one of the numerous shootings by innocent people in America of all colours where they've defend their house and family by using a gun against criminal scum.

But that doesn't play into the anti-gun and anti-white agenda so we hear nothing.
    ''anti-white'' agenda? if theres an anti white agenda in america or by the BBC **** me they're doing a really really really bad job of it but then again what can I expect from a ukip supporter.

Also can i bring up another thing Being for gun control isnt ''anti gun'' and the reason he has snipers around him and has people actively protecting him is because him being captured could not only endanger the country but also endanger the people in that country and or around them.
    Last edited by Thordenhime; 17-09-2015 at 01:00 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

hahaha.

Tokens

I did realize the racism in America what so bad and there also stereotyping the poor dude I mean wtf.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast