HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Police fire tear gas as hundreds of illegal immigrants riot on Hungary-Serbia border

http://news.sky.com/story/1553706/te...-through-fence
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...n-live-updates

Police fire tear gas as hundreds of illegal immigrants on Hungarian-Serbian border riot

- Refugees Illegal immigrants enter Croatia from Serbia
    - Austria starts border checks and suspends key rail route
    - Slovenia to establish border controls with Hungary, reports Reuters
    - Hungary reports huge drop in migrants illegal immigrants after border crackdown
    - Concern that migrants illegal immigrants may stray into Balkan minefields

Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    Hungarian police have fired tear gas after hundreds of migrants broke through a razor wire fence on the border with Serbia.

Some 1,500 refugees illegal immigrants who had been hoping to travel through Hungary are now blocked by a 3.5m-high fence, where footage is now emerging of panicked men, women and children running away from police. Sky News has witnessed a pregnant woman being stretchered from the scene and a young boy being carried away with tear gas in his eyes. Water canon is also being used, knocking some of the crowd to their feet.

Sky News' Colin Brazier is at the scene and said migrants were now throwing "really big rocks and house bricks" at police.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky News
    He said tempers had been flaring for several hours, with refugees left at the fence without food, water and information. "It's very fractious," said Brazier. "There are young men who are really angry. It's a determined hard core of maybe a score - and behind them children and mothers." Serbia has sent ambulances to the scene. Prior to the outbreak of violence at the 110-mile fence this afternoon, police had detained 519 people who have tried to get through, and authorities have launched criminal proceedings against 46 people for allegedly illegally crossing the border.

EU interior and justice ministers will hold another crisis meeting next week after failing to agree a quota plan to redistribute 120,000 migrants across the continent. Hungary, Slovakia and the Czech Republic are among the states opposed to the idea.
    Look at all the lovely people Angela Merkel has encouraged to come onto the European continent. Coming to a town near you. I'm surprised the media is even reporting this. It certainly hasn't been reporting the rioting illegal immigrants on the Greek islands, nor has it been reporting the threats with weapons being made to Anglo-French truck drivers passing through Calais. Why are we importing violent illegals into our countries who are incompatible with the west?

I guess the good news is that across Europe the ridiculous Schengen area is collapsing under the weight of reality and the crisis brings the prospect of a British exit from the European Union even closer.

Did I mention this by the way that you may not have seen on the rolling BBC 'news' bulletins?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/refugee-cri...grants-1519768

Quote Originally Posted by IBtimes
    With thousands of refugees fleeing Syria and making perilous journeys to enter European shores, a Lebanese minister has claimed that "as many as 2% of the refugees could be jihadis belonging to Islamic State [Isis]". The militants posing as refugees could carry out terror attacks in Europe, Lebanon's Education Minister Elias Bou Saab has said.
    Let us hope if that is true then Angela Merkel and certain governments/the EU pay the price rather than innocent people travelling to work on the train.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 16-09-2015 at 03:06 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Breaking: Hungary has just confirmed she is to extend her border fence across to Romania.

Excellent.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 16-09-2015 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    http://news.sky.com/story/1553706/te...-through-fence
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/liv...n-live-updates

Police fire tear gas as hundreds of illegal immigrants on Hungarian-Serbian border riot

- Refugees Illegal immigrants enter Croatia from Serbia
    - Austria starts border checks and suspends key rail route
    - Slovenia to establish border controls with Hungary, reports Reuters
    - Hungary reports huge drop in migrants illegal immigrants after border crackdown
    - Concern that migrants illegal immigrants may stray into Balkan minefields

Look at all the lovely people Angela Merkel has encouraged to come onto the European continent. Coming to a town near you. I'm surprised the media is even reporting this. It certainly hasn't been reporting the rioting illegal immigrants on the Greek islands, nor has it been reporting the threats with weapons being made to Anglo-French truck drivers passing through Calais. Why are we importing violent illegals into our countries who are incompatible with the west?

I guess the good news is that across Europe the ridiculous Schengen area is collapsing under the weight of reality and the crisis brings the prospect of a British exit from the European Union even closer.

Did I mention this by the way that you may not have seen on the rolling BBC 'news' bulletins?

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/refugee-cri...grants-1519768

Let us hope if that is true then Angela Merkel and certain governments/the EU pay the price rather than innocent people travelling to work on the train.

Thoughts?
    You really are sick in the head when you post this finding pleasure that people are being treated like animals children even and that you hope other people get inflicted the horrors of a terrorist attack on them you sound alot like the isis mentality to me mate.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Thordenhime View Post
    You really are sick in the head when you post this finding pleasure that people are being treated like animals children
    Usually when you throw rocks at Police and start booting down fences you are asking to be treated like an animal.

Why do you think so many Middle Eastern governments are so brutal and harsh? Because that is the only way in those societies to keep order.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordenhime
    that you hope other people get inflicted the horrors of a terrorist attack on them you sound alot like the isis mentality to me mate.
    Fairness. If those in the chancellories and palaces in Europe want these people to come in, then let the consequences be upon their heads rather than us.

I wonder how you would respond when your home is torn down around you and you escape psychopaths trying to murder you and your family and get caged like animals when you try and get a better life for you and your family.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I wonder how you would respond when your home is torn down around you and you escape psychopaths trying to murder you and your family and get caged like animals when you try and get a better life for you and your family.
    If that were me then I would seek safety (or my family would seek safety as I should be fighting for my country) in the nearest safe country.

I would not demand to travel across numerous safe countries in breach of international law and proceed to then tear down fences and throw rocks.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Naughty words

Nothing is black and white.

You expect them to be happy when there being treaten like animals for trying to get a better life? The only way they can claim asylum is to get into the EU illegally due to the fact that they have blocked asylum from embassies in middle eastern countries.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

You expect them to be happy when there being treaten like animals for trying to get a better life? The only way they can claim asylum is to get into the EU illegally due to the fact that they have blocked asylum from embassies in middle eastern countries.
    No no no. They are not being treated like animals, they are acting like animals.

Are you essentially arguing that the Hungarian Police stand down and allow virtual anarchy and disorder to rule supreme over former Habsburg lands?