HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I agree actually, this does make more sense! Shoot me a message if you want me to update them later if you don't have time

Edit: actually do you not think norm is a thing? Cos sometimes norms can increase quite a lot in value / people selling a lot of them might not wanna do a bulk deal which is what the prefix "bulk" means to me? @Jellyfish; opinion???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Omg you're a person many traders would be annoyed by haha (not me ofc), bulk on Habbo generally means you have more than say 10 of one item, some traders however will just say "Just because it's bulk doesn't mean there are deals", although there usually are.

The assorted one could potentially cover norms, as they essentially are just items in the Catalogue, which aren't traded too much and players might be selling some of them, but maybe have a small rare for sale and not realise if that makes sense?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What do seasonal rares/norms go under?

I thought that was categorized rares

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    What do seasonal rares/norms go under?

I thought that was categorized rares
    Seasonal rares would go under categorised rares, seasonal norms would go under norms, if the 'Categorised Rare & Norms' prefix is removed then the person selling could just put seasonal in the title (and would go under rare, norm or assorted in the case you're selling both). Categorised rares as a prefix in itself is defunct due to them still being classed as a rare, they just fall into a specific sub category. Come to mention it though I'm not sure why we had a normal rare forum previously as only a few items could actually be sold in there and not be moved to super/ltd or categorised/norm.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I haven't seen the word seasonal used by anyone that registered past about 2009. What the categories could cover:

Assorted - people selling a lot of different items, e.g. a full inventory, or buying some specific things for a room.

Bulk - as Samanfa says, more than 10 of an item. e.g. buying bulk jellyfish lamps, or selling bulk petal patches. Would fall into the other categories but there's just a lot of the item.

Rare - all rares, seasonal or otherwise.

LTD - LTDs...

Supers - (or ultras) furniture that is hard to find and often has a high price tag. The hippos scotesh was trading for example, or ultras like the army plasto, poster_0 or a moodi machine.

Norms don't need a category because furni values fluctuate a lot and what is now considered norm might be considered rare in the future. If somebody wants to buy an iced corner and twelve bars they can do it via the assorted category.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I think the swearing changes are **** shit.

Last edited by e5; 06-10-2015 at 06:09 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    I think the swearing changes are **** shit.

Thanks for that constructive bit of feedback, e5! Feel free to elaborate on why they are '**** shit' and not '**** well overdue'. It is a feedback thread so I'll take your very ironic reply seriously
    Last edited by Matt; 06-10-2015 at 09:06 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks for that constructive bit of feedback, e5! Feel free to elaborate on why they are '**** shit' and not '**** well overdue'. It is a feedback thread so I'll take your very ironic reply seriously
    Matt, I have no idea what I am saying, I just wanted to see swear words on the forum , overdue would be a better word!!

p.s. great change
    Last edited by e5; 07-10-2015 at 05:58 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678