HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Default What's the longest time you've had to travel for?

I don't tend to spend ages travelling, I go on Holiday once or twice a year to the same place and it takes us around 4hr to get to the airport then around 2 hours 30-3 hours to get to the country and another 40 or so minutes to get to my grandma's house from the airport. So in total, I spend around 7 and a half hours or so travelling which isn't that much

What about you? What's the longest time you've travelled for? Do you enjoy travelling?

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

1 hour car to aberdeen > 1 hour plane aberdeen to london > 11 hours plane london to america = 13 hours in total. something like that.
    Last edited by buttons; 19-09-2015 at 11:48 AM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 hours to airport -> 10 hours London to Houston -> 2 hours driving to hotel = 14 hours. That's not including the waiting times at both airports which adds at least 4 hours on. Not fun.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Tampa (Florida) to Houston (Texas) driving, 14 hours split over 2 days, 13 hour flight then an hour driving to home.

It was literally the worst ever.

Had quite a long journey the other day, Tampa to Gatwick (8 hour flight), hour driving home then 7 hours back to Wales the next day

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I've done a 24 hour journey just to get from Waterford (Ireland) to Bournemouth (Dorset, England). I did a thing called Sail & Rail, which involves a lot of trains & a both. Our last train was to Cornwall, where we got picked up and then drove the rest of the day. Very horrible journey

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

My most recent trip:

30 mins to the airport by car > Fly from Perth to Jakarta (4.5 hours), Jakarta to Amsterdam (14.5 hours) > Amsterdam to Gatwick (an hour or so) > another hour to get from the airport to where we were staying in London.

That's 21 hours actually moving in a plane/car. That doesn't take into account the 2 hour wait in Jakarta at 4am because their 'plane wasn't working' or the two hour wait in Amsterdam we sat freezing my ass off as I was in swimming shorts (my bad) because they said the baggage was delayed in getting to the plane. Adding all of that, it's well over 24 hours.

It used to be shorter as we could fly to Dubai then London which is 7 + 12 hours but then Emirates got expensive.
    Last edited by Matt; 20-09-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Umm like 42 hours or something stupid on coach

Tokens

Latest Awards:

23 hours on coach (or there about) travelled from England to Austria.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Home to Rosslare (1hr), across to UK on the ferry (3hrs), to the airport (4.5hrs), fly to Orlando (8hrs) So what's that like 16.5 hours?

Longest I've ever driven by myself though was 4hrs from home to Ashford Castle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've been to Newquay before, but I don't remember it. That's around 7 hours in a car. However, the other one is a coach to London took around 5 hours maybe longer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast