HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

My course is going as expected by the opportunities are not!! They have exceeded my expectations sooo much!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never saw myself managing or owning a bar. It is quite a change.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Invista

Latest Awards:

Talking

I didn't think it was possible to have a decent job without a degree. All I have is a high school diploma and I have a job as a manufacturing engineer in the aerospace industry. I tell people how to make airplane parts. How freakin' cool is that? Or is that scary? Idk... you decide. I think it's tons of fun!

Tokens
    Habbo
    James.Master

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invista View Post
    I tell people how to make airplane parts. How freakin' cool is that? Or is that scary?
    SCARY! But that's pretty cool!

My course is so much more than I first thought. I misunderstood how much work there is to do. Work wise, if you told me I'd be working where I am now, I would have thought you were joking! But surprise happen and you have to keep trying.
    "You are what you repeatedly do everyday"
    GP 17/01/15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12