HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Default Microsoft Windows 10 Event

Must say, I was impressed by their event and the Surface Book in particular is appealing to me. I'm in the market for a laptop now that I have a lot of coursework (and a project/dissertation ) coming up, and the keyboard is what put me off of the Surface Pro 3/4. Just a shame the pricing seems quite high, as well as the fact it's many weeks away from release.

So what's your opinions on the event? And if anything.. what caught your eye?

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    MotorStefan95

I thought it was quite a good event. I wasn't surprised about the Lumia 950/950 XL as they were leaked earlier but I was still interested in them. The Surface Book surprised me, didn't see it coming and it should be a good alternative to the Macbook.

I was hoping for a general release date for Windows 10 mobile to be announced, but I'm expecting that to be released after the Lumia 950/950 XL are released.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

You know what lets Microsoft down with these events, worldwide availability. Compared to Apple - They suck in this area. As the new Surface Book (I'm not sure if any of the other devices are) is only USA at the moment.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator