HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evening Again!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

Welcome back love

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Welcome back =)

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Welcome back

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

post tl;dr but welcome anyways

xo.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

One day a long time ago.. I logged into Habbox Forum and saw that you were banned. I never got an explanation, you just disappeared! Do I finally get an answer years later? I hope so.

I love it when old members return. It makes me feel younger....

Welcome back! @Sectional;

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    One day a long time ago.. I logged into Habbox Forum and saw that you were banned. I never got an explanation, you just disappeared! Do I finally get an answer years later? I hope so.

I love it when old members return. It makes me feel younger....

Welcome back! @Sectional;
    With it being a while back, I don't remember the details much, but I used to be in the Army, so I believe I got sent on a Training Course for a few weeks, and therefore was unable to login due to no internet access... So I asked my brother to login and let Habbox known I would be away for this certain time period. Otherwise I would have been demoted from my various job roles within Habbox (As my brother knew my password anyway as I used to have the same password to login to everything; such as my VPN which he uses)

Didn't really think it through I guess, considering Account Sharing is against the rules here (Although can't strictly call logging in once; Account Sharing) Neverthless, still against the rules, and probably more to the point, I was a Moderator at the time on here, so it wasn't the wisest move I did. Obviously my brother wouldn't have looked at anything or done anything on my account apart from what I asked of him, as he's never been bothered with the internet in general, let alone Habbo/Habbox. Though that's besides the point I suppose.. Either way I was in the wrong, and it was around that time that I left Habbo too, as I didn't really feel like I had a purpose on Habbo anymore, at least with Habbox, I had a job to do with Moderating the forum along with being HxHD staff, then when that wasn't there anymore, I just left...

But here I am, about 4 and a bit years later, ready to do it all again (Minus the account sharing of course haha) and you'll be pleased to know that I have a new password

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    With it being a while back, I don't remember the details much, but I used to be in the Army, so I believe I got sent on a Training Course for a few weeks, and therefore was unable to login due to no internet access... So I asked my brother to login and let Habbox known I would be away for this certain time period. Otherwise I would have been demoted from my various job roles within Habbox (As my brother knew my password anyway as I used to have the same password to login to everything; such as my VPN which he uses)

Didn't really think it through I guess, considering Account Sharing is against the rules here (Although can't strictly call logging in once; Account Sharing) Neverthless, still against the rules, and probably more to the point, I was a Moderator at the time on here, so it wasn't the wisest move I did. Obviously my brother wouldn't have looked at anything or done anything on my account apart from what I asked of him, as he's never been bothered with the internet in general, let alone Habbo/Habbox. Though that's besides the point I suppose.. Either way I was in the wrong, and it was around that time that I left Habbo too, as I didn't really feel like I had a purpose on Habbo anymore, at least with Habbox, I had a job to do with Moderating the forum along with being HxHD staff, then when that wasn't there anymore, I just left...

But here I am, about 4 and a bit years later, ready to do it all again (Minus the account sharing of course haha) and you'll be pleased to know that I have a new password
    I'm glad I got my answer. Sadly I do reminisce about old members, people who and left and their reasons why. Your name was too distinctive to forget I think we both played Runescape too so we both posted in that forum quite a bit.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Hey all,

So it's been a while since I last logged in here, I login to Habbo like once a week for about 5 minutes and then proceed to logout. I honestly have no idea why I keep logging in anymore, I guess it's out of habit.
    I'll tell you a bit about my life since I was like active on here. So as some of you may know I was a Manager at a Cinema, I left that job in December 2017 where I got my Class 2 licence (HGV/Lorry/Truck) and I am now a Car Transporter earning literally double what I was previously. It's not a job for life and never planned to be, I enjoyed my job at the Cinema and have every intention to go back eventually, I was just at the stage in my life where I needed a house, a big boy mortgage and the Cinema couldn't financially provide that for me sadly. As a result of me changing careers, I moved into my own house last month, a wonderful 3 bed house all to myself. So finally after so many years of saving up and thinking I was going to be renting for the rest of my life, I've finally done it, this beats the accomplishment of getting out the friendzone by miles.

Also, for those who are wondering in reference to my first post in this wonderful thread. To this day I have still not played Skyrim as a direct result of that little story, and I fear I may never recover from such a tragic loss.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    Hey all,

So it's been a while since I last logged in here, I login to Habbo like once a week for about 5 minutes and then proceed to logout. I honestly have no idea why I keep logging in anymore, I guess it's out of habit.
    I'll tell you a bit about my life since I was like active on here. So as some of you may know I was a Manager at a Cinema, I left that job in December 2017 where I got my Class 2 licence (HGV/Lorry/Truck) and I am now a Car Transporter earning literally double what I was previously. It's not a job for life and never planned to be, I enjoyed my job at the Cinema and have every intention to go back eventually, I was just at the stage in my life where I needed a house, a big boy mortgage and the Cinema couldn't financially provide that for me sadly. As a result of me changing careers, I moved into my own house last month, a wonderful 3 bed house all to myself. So finally after so many years of saving up and thinking I was going to be renting for the rest of my life, I've finally done it, this beats the accomplishment of getting out the friendzone by miles.

Also, for those who are wondering in reference to my first post in this wonderful thread. To this day I have still not played Skyrim as a direct result of that little story, and I fear I may never recover from such a tragic loss.
    glad to hear youre doing well !!! moving up in life
    what made u log back in hahaha as if u already have a 3 bedroom house though congrats

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    glad to hear youre doing well !!! moving up in life
    what made u log back in hahaha as if u already have a 3 bedroom house though congrats
    Honestly I was actually removing all the websites I don't use anymore from Google Chromes "Auto-fill" and I saw Habbox on there, so I clicked on it and logged in and started reading on some of the posts, and I remember I actually had some pretty good times on here, especially with threads in the Debates section, but I do miss being part of a big community like this and thoroughly enjoyed my time as HxHD Staff and Forum Moderator way back when, but sadly I'm just unable to find the time to even get close to being able to go back to how things used to be. As with my job delivering cars, I'm away Monday to Friday, which is why it pays so well, I get £28 per night just to sleep in my Cab, but obviously I'm only home Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and then BAM, back to work Monday until Friday night again. Hence why I said it's not a job for life, probably 3-5 years max before I give it in and go back to the Cinema, as I've always loved films, and although it'll pay literally half of what I'm on now, I do prefer the job. Although when I get my Class 1 licence, I'll be earning even more money which will make going back to the Cinema an even harder thing to do and it'll be taking around a 70% pay decrease.

& yeah haha, I've been saving since I was 17 to buy a house, so I had a hefty deposit, and I bought in a cheap area. I bought my house for £147k, however you pick it up and move it like 30 mins down the road, it'll be easily worth £270k or more, crazy how things like that work eh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast