HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Habbox + HFFM: Habboween Event

Hi everyone!

You may have noticed we've launched our Habboween fansite event today

We were tasked with the challenge to create a fun challenge in collaboration with HFFM, if you happen to make it through all our challenges and make it to the end you can earn yourself a badge, and maybe even win some forum prizes (click here to find out more!).

The challenges are all based on scary TV shows and films, if you're interested Habbox Room Builders thought up, designed and wired the first three rooms. I'd just like to thank everyone on the team for their skills, ideas, dedication and general amazingness. If you're interested in joining the room builders and would like to help design future fansite quests and rooms, you can apply with our job opening page on the main site.

You can access the maze by clicking this link. (and if you happen to be struggling, check out our guide on how to beat it!)

We're always looking to improve your output, so any feedback is welcome, and if you have any ideas or alterations you'd like to see in the future give us a shout.

Alex

aka
    RoOm BuIlDeRs MaNaGeR
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    RoOm BuIlDeRs MaNaGeR
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooool

loved it, it was gr8 fun wd alexander

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

it was pretty good fun overall though if I didn't get the help I had I might have been annoyed and would've prob gave up
    Loved Habbox's ideas, they were unique and not tiring/hard to do so yeah