HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    James.Master

Latest Awards:

1a. Do you enter competitions? Sometimes
    1b. Why (not) For some funz
    2a. Do you think the prizes are good enough? Yes, I'm not a money grabber
    2b. If not, what would suitable (and realistic) prizes be per competition If its 5 minute game I don't expect 1000000000000 coins
    2c. Would you enter competitions if the prizes were changed? Depends what to
    3a. Do you think the department is working well currently? Yea
    3b. Why (not)?
    3c. What would you change? More team events?/More Advertisement
    4a. What is the worst thing about the department? Sometimes host don't seem bothered?
    4b. What is the best thing about the department? Not Sure
    4c. Rate the department as a whole /10. 8/10
    5. Anything you want to add I tend to only notice events at the time of the event it's happening. I don't come on specifically for an event.
    "You are what you repeatedly do everyday"
    GP 17/01/15

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Hey Guys!
    Just to keep you a little more updated. Myself and Drew spent almost the entire morning updating and perfecting the Competitions winner thread, which can now be found HERE. We will be working on keeping this as updated as possible. This was long overdue, but now that it's done, it should be easier to stay on top of it. You will still receive winner PM's if you win, but you will also be logged onto this page.

Anymore updates you want to see that are within reason, let me know and I'll get on it!

That's all for now guys.
    Last edited by James; 26-10-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123