HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Type of Issue: DJ Stats not working properly. DJ is on air/music is playing but it says stream is offline and listeners are 0 (which obv looks bad/confusing to visitors/new people who don't know the site is screwed up). Been an issue for years but apparently its still happening
    Browser: Chrome
    Screenshot (if applicable or relevant):

Been like this for at least the past 15 minutes whilst I've been tuned in. Radio is also not working at all when I refresh until I click the play button. Also it refreshes every time I click a different rare in the rare values thing which is annoying as hell.

Administrator: Please mention the Site Manager: @Tom; @scottish; idk

- - - Updated - - -

Also a couple of the job openings threads have the wrong managers linked to PM (The Articles and Graphics ones) @Sho;
    Hiya, I was looking into the radio last night but can’t figure it out at all. It seems it’s not pulling song details from Sam 4, don’t know about other versions atm! Scott said he’ll help me look tonight.

Unfortunately for now we have to have it reloading for all the rates the system we use doesn’t work with the Ajax page loader (basically, without it reloading you wouldn’t be able to load the product page at all). It’s on the agenda for future improvements but right now I don’t think it’s possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Type of Issue:
    After setting the Hieroglyph VIP as my prioritized user group...

1. My BBCode rights have been turned off (I'm not yet sure if it only happens on my signature box or around the whole writable forum area, though);
    2. My profile picture and avatar were summarily vanished (even though the forum still indicates they're being used somehow?) and apparently I have lost the rights of updating them with anything other than the pre-made Habbox's ones, too;
    3. I lost the rights of seeing the bottom-page list with the (visible) users who have read a certain thread, as well as the "users-who-visited-habboxforum-in-the-past-24-hours-or-something" list;
    4. The Hieroglyph-y username formatting will not show up if you are not using any of the HxF skins on which the new "avatar-thumbnail-on-the-right-side-of-the-thread's-most-recent-post" feature hasn't been implemented yet (Non-Habbo Dark and Habbox Skin 2010/2011, for example)
    5. I can view the threads and posts made by other people from the "Supports and complaints" sub-forum, which I normally couldn't and shouldn't!

Forum Skin used: Non-Habbo Dark
    Browser: Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit) (latest version);
    [B]Administrator: [/B @Sectional;

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Type of Issue: After setting the Hieroglyph VIP as my prioritized user group...

My BBCode rights have been turned off (which forced me to retype this post for the previous attempt turned out to be sent entirely blank!)

My profile picture and avatar were summarily vanished (even though the forum still indicates they're being used somehow?);and apparently I have lost the rights of updating them with anything other than the pre-made Habbox's ones, too;

I lost the rights of seeing the bottom-page list with the (visible) users who have read a certain thread, as well as the "users-who-visited-habboxforum-in-the-past-24-hours-or-something" list;

The Hieroglyph-y username formatting will not show up if you are not using any of the HxF skins on which the new "avatar-thumbnail-on-the-right-side-of-the-thread's-most-recent-post" feature hasn't been implemented yet (Non-Habbo Dark and Habbox Skin 2010/2011, for example)

I can view the threads and posts made by other people from the "Supports and complaints" sub-forum, which I normally couldn't and shouldn't!;

Browser:Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)(latest version);

Administrator: Sectional (I'm going to mention you somewhere else as the mentioning system is not working too!)

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Type of Issue: After setting the Hieroglyph VIP as my prioritized user group...

My BBCode rights have been turned off (which forced me to retype this post for the previous attempt turned out to be sent entirely blank!)

My profile picture and avatar were summarily vanished (even though the forum still indicates they're being used somehow?);and apparently I have lost the rights of updating them with anything other than the pre-made Habbox's ones, too;

I lost the rights of seeing the bottom-page list with the (visible) users who have read a certain thread, as well as the "users-who-visited-habboxforum-in-the-past-24-hours-or-something" list;

The Hieroglyph-y username formatting will not show up if you are not using any of the HxF skins on which the new "avatar-thumbnail-on-the-right-side-of-the-thread's-most-recent-post" feature hasn't been implemented yet (Non-Habbo Dark and Habbox Skin 2010/2011, for example)

I can view the threads and posts made by other people from the "Supports and complaints" sub-forum, which I normally couldn't and shouldn't!;

Browser:Google Chrome 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit)(latest version);

Administrator: Sectional (I'm going to mention you somewhere else as the mentioning system is not working too!)

Default Missing icons on Forum Inbox page

Type of Issue:Forum Skin used:
    v8skin
    Browser:
    will tell you if you cannot reproduce
    Screenshot:
    will give you if you are confused :)
    Administrator:
    Sectional

Description:
    1. Go to the forum and log in
    2. Check your inbox: https://habboxforum.com/private.php
    3. Look at the bottom at the section: Icon Legend
    4. You will see missing icons

Technical data retrieved from Inspector:

Missing icons:

Initiator:

Inspector also reports missing:

Initiator:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

All fixed and reuploaded, thanks for the report @HxWikiEditor;

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    All fixed and reuploaded, thanks for the report @HxWikiEditor;
    All except for the last part. Web pages are continuously trying to load avatar.png resulting in a 404.

It has to do with the account options at the top right where its says "Hey, <user name>!".

html code:
    Code:
    <div id="user-hello">Hey, HxWikiEditor!</div><a href="member.php?u=133327"><div id="Habbo"></div></a>
    ccs code:
    Code:
    #Habbo{background:url(imgs/avatar.png) no-repeat scroll -6px -16px transparent;width:64px;float:right;margin-top:-18px;height:53px;width:55px;overflow:hidden}
    There is an empty div section for which the background picture fails to load.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HxWikiEditor View Post
    All except for the last part. Web pages are continuously trying to load avatar.png resulting in a 404.

It has to do with the account options at the top right where its says "Hey, <user name>!".

html code:
    Code:
    <div id="user-hello">Hey, HxWikiEditor!</div><a href="member.php?u=133327"><div id="Habbo"></div></a>
    ccs code:
    Code:
    #Habbo{background:url(imgs/avatar.png) no-repeat scroll -6px -16px transparent;width:64px;float:right;margin-top:-18px;height:53px;width:55px;overflow:hidden}
    There is an empty div section for which the background picture fails to load.
    Yes I know where the css is and have certainly fixed this. It can take a few hours for changes to propagate. Clear your cache if you want it to show ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Yes I know where the css is and have certainly fixed this. It can take a few hours for changes to propagate. Clear your cache if you want it to show ASAP!
    Works now. Thanks for fixing all the things.

Default Dark skin not so dark, is it still V7?

Type of Issue Parts of dark skin not so dark, code block almost unreadable. Is it still Habbox.com/V7 as mentioned in 1st post in this thread?
    Forum Skin used Site Skin (Dark)
    Browser
    Screenshot (Screenshots will be deleted automatically after 6 months)
    Post a thread:

Code block in thread, mentioning of habbox.com/V7:

Inbox:
    Administrator Sectional (or lawrawrrr ?)