HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HxWikiEditor View Post
    So this is a bug?

Same for 2 other skins. Also bugs?
    This is not a bug, it's to stop spammers. Once you have been posting for quite a while you will be moved up in you're rank, you can view a list of ranks here But like Tristan explained you are part of the registered user group So you don't have access to quick reply ect, this is also to stop people commenting/creating unnecessary posts. You will eventually be moved into another user group based on your post count/time you have been on the forum.
    Last edited by _spirit; 27-02-2022 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triz View Post
    You're part of the Newly Registered usergroup, to reduce spam and other such various nuisances, we've added human verification in order to register, post and use the search feature, as a result the quick reply editor is rendered unavailable. Works on mobile as the mobile skin doesn't use the quick editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by cameron446: View Post
    So this is a bug?

Same for 2 other skins. Also bugs?
    This is not a bug, it's to stop spammers. Once you have been posting for quite a while you will be moved up in you're rank, you can view a list of ranks here But like Tristan explained you are part of the registered user group So you don't have access to quick reply ect, this is also to stop people commenting/creating unnecessary posts. You will eventually be moved into another user group based on your post count/time you have been on the forum.
    He says in order to reduce spam and such, human verification was added in order to register, post and use the search feature. I assume he meant e-mail activation which I did of course, that's why I can post (and spam) and search.

He says adding this feature resulted in the quick reply editor becoming unavailable. Which apparently makes that the buttons in the Edit Post editor don't work.

• He doesn't say in order to reduce spam the quick reply editor is rendered unavailable. It's possible that it is deliberate, but it can also be a bug. Hence my question if it is a bug.
    • Not being able to edit a post for 15 minutes after posting only prevents editing the post for 15 minutes. It doesn't prevent commenting/creating unnecessary posts. It causes more unnecessary posts because you have to write new posts to make corrections.
    • If it is meant for Edit Post to be unavailable, the button should not appear. Instead the button appears, it starts the editor, only the buttons Save, Go Advanced and Cancel don't work. You might consider this a bug.
    • 2 skins, very similar to the other skins, start the WYSIWYG editor for Editing a Post and then the buttons do work. If it is meant to be unavailable you might consider this a bug.
    • You can also use the Mobile skin, so it doesn't prevent anything.
    • All this, is client side scripting. People wanting to abuse can simply circumvent this. They can spam/quick reply whatever they want.

So what you said makes no sense.

Exclamation Unable to set avatar using url

Type of Issue Unable to set avatar using url - Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file
    Forum Skin Used Tried multiple
    Browser
    Screenshot (expires in 6 months)
    Administrator @Triz
    Last edited by ValidUsername; 28-02-2022 at 08:33 AM.

Exclamation Wrong link (404) for "Join the team" in Habboxwiki's sidebar

Type of Issue Wrong link (404) for "Join the team" in Habboxwiki's sidebar
    It says: https://www.habboxforum.com/apply
    Should be: https://www.habbox.com/apply
    URL to the page https://habboxwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Sidebar&action=edit
    Administrator @Ekelektra

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Type of Issue Unable to set avatar using url - Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file
    Forum Skin Used Tried multiple
    Browser
    Screenshot (expires in 6 months)
    Administrator @Triz
    Type of Issue Wrong link (404) for "Join the team" in Habboxwiki's sidebar
    It says: https://www.habboxforum.com/apply
    Should be: https://www.habbox.com/apply
    URL to the page https://habboxwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Sidebar&action=edit
    Administrator @Ekelektra
    Fixed and fixed.

Please note you can't add Habboxforum URLs into the External URL field.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Fixed and fixed.

Please note you can't add Habboxforum URLs into the External URL field.
    Both fixes confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ValidUsername View Post
    Type of Issue wrong colors
    Forum Skin Used Universe
    Browser N/A
    Screenshot (screenshots will be removed automatically after 6 months)

Inbox, Icon Legend header:

Code block: